The Party (chapter 1)

(Jenna's POV)

"Morning mom. Morning Austin." I say as I walk into the kitchen where my mom and brother sit. My brother was a senior. We were extremely close.

"Morning" "Morning" they both mumbled back.

"Mom do you mind if I go to the 'beginning of the school year' party with Perrie tonight?" Perrie was my bestfriend from grade school we've been through hell and back together. We know EVERYTHING about each other.

"Of course sweetie. But don't stay out too late. And make good decisions." She glared at me when she said the last part.

"Yea whatever thanks mom." I rolled my eyes. I went to the couch and grabbed my backpack. Just a few minutes later Perrie and Niall came through the door.

Niall has been my next door neighbor for 7 years. We've became really good friends and we tell each other everything. He has his own car so Perrie and I ride with him to school. "Hey guys. Ready to go?" I say and jumped in the front seat of Niall's BMW. Perrie sighed and hopped in the back.

"You know since I'm older I should get the front seat" Perrie mumbled.

"You snooze you loose babe" Niall says back. I giggled.Perrie glared at him through the review mirror and Niall apologized and started to drive.They have been dating for a year now.

"Whatever. Jenna did you ask your mom if you could go to Zayn's party tonight?" Perrie said changing the subject.

"Yep I can go." I smirked.

"Great we'll pick you and Danny up at 6:00 PM tonight." She replied.

School was nothing special today. I have three classes with Perrie and four classes with Niall. Danielle came over after school to get ready for the party. Danielle and I met in 8th grade. She's really nice but isn't afraid to speak her mind.

We do each other's makeup and she gives me the perfect smoky eyes. After we were satisfied we picked out two dresses. I found a blue sparkly short one that captured my curves just right. Danny found a fluffy light pink one that was perfect for her height. We both slip on sparkly silver pumps.We end it off by curling each other's hair and we walk downstairs.

Austin looks at us with wide eyes. "Danny you look beautiful" he starts to blush a crimson red. "thanks Austin." She said blushing. I pretend to gag and they just laugh. Niall comes in the door. "You guys look amazing." He said. "And you don't look too bad yourself hotshot" I chuckle giving him a hug. "Let's go." Danny says going to the car. Perrie was already in the front seat so we sat in the back.

"You look gorgeous boo." I say to Perrie. She grins and says "And you look absolutely beautiful babe" she chuckled and we both crack up laughing.

When we got to the party it was crowed. Niall and Perrie went off to dance together and Danielle went to search for hot guys. So I was pretty much by myself. I went to get a cup of punch when someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see Zayn Malik, the hottest, most popular kid in high school. My heart stopped and butterflies filled my stomach.

"Y-yea?" I finally managed to get out. "Hey Jenna right? I was wondering if you would like to dance with me." He said loud talking over the music. "Me? Yea totally. He takes my hand and kissed it. He leads me over to the dance area.

A slow song comes on. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him then lays his hands on my butt. I wrapped my hands around his neck and start to dance.

"I wanted to ask you this since I first laid eyes on you. But would you like to go out with me?" he said looking me in the eyes. Damn his eyes were pretty.

"Are you kidding me. Yes, I would love to" I reply.

He kissed me and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. When I didn't open my mouth he grabbed my butt and squeezed it hard and didn't let go. I pulled his hands up to my back and he slapped my hand away.

I gasped in shock and he took that as a chance to stick his tongue in. He continued to squeeze my butt and I pulled away after awhile because of the pain.

"It's starting to hurt Zayn." I say. He chuckles. "Sorry babe" he says with a grin. "I'm going to find Niall, Danny, and Perrie and leave. I'll see you at school tomorrow."He nods. I turned around to find the guys and Zayn slaps my ass hard. I wince and Zayn grins "Later babe" he said and walked away.

When we all got into the car I told them that I was dating Zayn. The girls were happy for me. "Just be careful. He can be really harsh." Was all that Niall managed to said.

I got home, took a shower, and went straight to bed.

I was really excited that I Jenna Parker was dating the Zayn Malik.