The Janitors Closet (chapter 2)

(Jenna's POV)

The next week at school dating Zayn has been amazing. I get treated better by everyone including teachers. Zayn has been the best. He carries my lunch. Holds my hand as he walks me to every class. And drops me off after school each day...

Monday

My books fall out of my hand and Niall picks them up. "Thanks Niall" I say hugging him. I see Zayn glaring at us. He looks angry. I quickly let go and Niall walks to class. "See you later Jen" he said. Zayn clutched his fists and kept glaring at us.

I walk over to Zayn. "I wasn't doing anything, Zayn it's okay Niall is j-" "Why the hell do you think its okay to cheat on me you bitch?" he yells. The bell rings and everyone rushes to class.

"Excuse me? I wasn't che-" "Save it." He interrupts me. "Look i will explain later I just need to go to class. I say turning around. He grabs my wrist and pulls me around making my books fall.

"Oww" I scream because he squeezed my wrist. That's gonna leave a bruise. "Shut up you whore" he says pulling me into the janitors closet.

"Let me leave Zayn" I say getting off the ground.

"Not until you learned your lesson for your actions" Zayns says grinning. "What does that mea-" I was interrupted by a slapped.

"What the hell" I said rubbing my face. He started to slap both of my cheeks harder and faster each time.

Every time I tried to stand up he would punch me in the stomach causing me to fall down. That lasted for about ten minutes. I sobbed into my arm and grabbed my cheek.

"If anyone finds out about this little meeting be prepared to get it ten times worse" he said leaving me there crying.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I have a black eye, hand marks on my face and a purple wrist. I decided to just leave for the day before class got out so no one would see. I would put make up on it later.

What have I got myself into?