Austin (chapter 3)

(Jenna POV)

When I walk through the door I see austin sitting on the couch. "A-austin what are you doing home so early?" I ask wiping my face.

"I could be asking you the same thing but I threw up so I'm here. Now why are you crying?" Austin replied getting off the couch.

I turned around so he wouldn't see my face. "I'm just going to go up stairs." He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I yelped and he let go.

"I'm sorry I didn't grab you ha- WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU A BLACK EYE?!" he yelled.

"N-nobody. I r-ran into a p-pole walking home from school." I stuttered.

"So is that pole also how you got a bruised wrist?" he asked a little quieter. When I didn't answer he pulled me into a hug. We stood there embraced for 10 minutes.

"Will you please tell me who did that to you?" he whispered in my ear. I sighed. "Z-Zayn." I whispered back.

"Why the hell did that bastard hit you?" he said raising his voice a little.

"He thought I was cheating on him because I hugged Niall." He pulled away from the hug.

"That's not a fucking reason to hit someone especially a female. I'm going to the school you stay here." He commanded

I would try to stop him but once his mind is set there's no changing it. I just sighed and walked upstairs.

(Austin's POV)

I hopped in the car and sped to the school dodging cars. I walked to the football field just as practice was ending. Luckily Zayn was the last one to leave. I stopped him before he left.

"Why the fuck did you hit Jenna!?" I yelled in his face.

"I don't know what you're talk-" "Don't fucking lie to me!" I said interrupting him.

"Look I don't have to explain my self to you." He said crossing his arms.

"You do when it involves you hurting my little sister you ass!"

Zayn sighed. "Look I gave that whore exactly what she deserved. She shouldn't of-" My fist connected with his face.

He stumbled back and I punched him in the gut. He fell to the ground and I kicked him in the stomach. "Stay away from my sister" I mumbled and walked away.

(Jenna's POV)

Austin came back home an hour later. He didn't say anything to me or even look at me. He went straight upstairs to his room. "Rude much" I mumbled to myself.

I just relaxed on the couch and watched Pitch Perfect. My phone started to ring when the movie was half way done. I looked at the caller ID. It was Zayn.

I decided to pick it up. "H-hello?" I answered.

"You bitch. What did I tell you would happen if you told someone?"

"I'm sorry it wasn't my fault. He saw the bruises and kept pelting me with questions... And I'm um breaking up with you."

"You're breaking up with me?" he scoffed.

"Yea" I say slowly.

"Bitch I own you now. There's no breaking up with me. Meet me in front of the old hotel two hours before school tomorrow for your punishment. Come alone." He said and hung up.

I groaned and threw my phone. Tears stared streaming down my face. I went upstairs and decided to go to sleep early.