CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO - The Look Alike

"Next person

"Next person."

"Momo, the one with the short black hair."

"She's the runner?"

"Yes. Like Tzuyu, she lost her parents and siblings in the previous war. It is not stated how she's the only survivor but the palace took her in for care. And made her into a freak."

"Tsk, and they say we're the evil ones."

Jisoo just watched all the Blackpink council members that were seated with their usual postures around the round meeting table.

On her left, the one that could smile wide 24/7 displaying her beautiful fangs is called Lisa. Her hair was filled with slithering snakes moving around that Jisoo silently questioned how she could sleep with all that. Anyhow, even if she has the power to control to change whoever she wants to stone, nobody in the castle dared to look her in the eye.

Next is Rose, the only one with white flowing hair down her waist, pale skin, and sunken eyes. As usual, she wore her blue bathing robe that she gives reason it's easy to take off. She's the one that read aloud the scripts because they all agree she has an enchanting and captivating voice.

The last one is Jennie, a creature who is sensitive under the sunlight - without her gemstone ring that is - but she's still the most powerful in terms of strength and speed between the four of them. She also only consumes red meat and blood for some reason, far from being a vegetarian.

In the middle of them were worn out scrolls that they had stolen from the Angel kingdom. It was said to have the full Twice member's histories, capabilities, and each of their weakness. As their trainer always said, be prepared before going to a battlefield.

"Continue," Jisoo ordered.

"As she got her powers extracted by the Emerald, her maximum speed is as fast as the speed of lightning. Due to this, her combat skills are very strong even if she did not put much strength in her fist. She's very well trained and comes second after Tzuyu as the strongest fighter in Twice."

"Just move on to her weakness already." Lisa was always the impatient one.

"Her legs obviously, if we can just break one of them she would not be able to even walk."

"Brutal. I love it."

"If we can catch her." Jennie deadpanned and that made Lisa hissed at her.

"Next."

"Sana, the one that has squirrel cheeks."

"You mean that perra one right?"

"Her story is the most hilarious. She was on a field trip to the palace and because of her poor family background, she tried to steal something from there. She somehow ended up in the royal laboratory and was thirsty. Being simple-minded, she drank the invisible potion who she thought was water."