"What does that mean?"

Phillip had been very paranoid lately. His night terrors getting worse every time he had one. Though in every single one of them was the same person and the same theme. Caroline would be comforting him in his room and then she would turn into this monster. but not like a big intimidating monster. Caroline would have silver eyes,a big sharp grin,two red devil horns on top of her head,and long claws that could stabbed right thru you. This is how he saw his mother in his dreams. but there was another thing about her that Phillip questioned himself about. This monster was always crying. The monster didn't want to hurt him. She wanted to hold him close. She always said "don't leave me...It'll be come worse".  

Phillip wanted to ask Caroline what it meant.

Around 5:00 PM that Friday he walked up to her while she was in the kitchen of her cafe. "Mum...Can I ask you  somethin'?" Caroline looked down at him and nodded. Phillip began his questioning "In my dream you're always crying...You always say 'Don't leave me..it will be worse'. What does that mean?" Phillip said it rather innocently. Caroline just kept looking at the wall. "Probably told you that when you were a baby. I'm a mess Phillip. I was so unstable I was actually considering putting you up for adoption because I couldn't even take care of myself, but then common sense came in to play and said 'This all you have left of the person you're oh so sad about'. And before you get upset-" she looked at him with a smile.

"Me saying this doesn't I don't love you...I love you with all my heart kjære" 

My sweet baby Phillip

Don't Worry about a thing my dear

Mummy is here for you

ChipySM