Stupid Mistake

Hana POV

Sunday morning~

“Han-han, get up.” A familiar voice resonated in my head as my cover is ripped and I am hit with cool air. I quickly pulled my knees to my chest, trying to gather some warmth.

“C’mon, you smell like beer and your makeup is clogging your pores.” I swatted at the person, hitting nothing but air.

“Stop, I don't feel good,” I mumbled into my pillow. My stomach rumbles and I feel whatever I had last night coming up. Before I know it, I'm beside the bed emptying my stomach that didn't feel full in the first place. I feel a hand making soothing circles on my back while I make a huge mess on my floor. Once I was done, I look to my side and see a brown-haired figure. Only one person comes to mind.

“A-amber?”

“What?...no, it's me. Your best friend, Wesley.” My vision became clear and his features came to the surface.  

“Oh.” I let my body fall back, feeling very weak.

“Whoa, don't sound too excited to see me.” Sarcasm leaks off his tongue as usual.

“I’ll try not to.” I pulled off a smile and he rolled his eyes. He then pulled me out of the bed, way too fast, and into the bathroom.

“Brush and bath and I will go fix you some of my hangover soup.” He leaves and I get to make myself look a bit more presentable. After brushing my teeth, I grab my phone out my room along with some clothes and rush back to the bathroom.

I must've turned my phone off last night because it didn't come on the first time. I laid it on the sink as it turned back on and I got into the shower. Whatever tension I had on my shoulders went away and I felt like I was on cloud 9. Warm showers always relax me-

Brr-brr

Brr-brr

A vibrating sound fills the bathroom and scares me. I peek behind the curtain and see my phone lighting up like crazy. I quickly hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I pick up my phone to see the screen filled with notifications from many social medias.

[HANAA]: z.eeee mentioned you in a post

@cheepdAnk: woahhh~ this is hot 👌🏽

@iMATters: omg this is so rude. Humans should….

[HANAA]: miyayeah sent you a dm (6)

@exobigD: is that sehun??????

Ignoring the rest, I clicked on the six dms from Sunmi.

I wait for the post to load as crazy thoughts go through my head

I wait for the post to load as crazy thoughts go through my head. I can't remember anything last night but why does this feel like its something bad.

The video finally plays and my phone calls. I haven't even looked at the video but the drunken voice that slurred at its words are enough for me. A sick feeling sits in the pit of my stomach. It's screaming that it full but it's not.

Before I know it I'm in front of my toilet spilling whatever. In that moment I could find a small full of void and crawl inside and never come out. But I can't do that when I'm in one already.

In the state I'm in, I get back in the shower and just try to scrub myself clean. Clean of-of everything. I try to scrub away my secret, my life, this golden name, my cowardness. I try to get rid of everything because I'm ruining it. I'm ruining myself. Me.

Once I was done I felt faded. My reflection glared at me. I felt betrayed. So I decided to do what I always. What a coward would do. I put back on my mask and blamed it on the alcohol.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw her, the girl that held a secret.

"It was just a stupid mistake." And she left.

》》》》》》 》》》》

A/N

I hope you enjoyed. More will be on the way. Thanks for the 1.0k reads. 👉🏽💓💓💓

Creame ○