Epilogue

Authors POV

Two small five year old kids, a girl and a guy, can be seen walking inside a huge room towards a bed. A beautiful woman was sleeping on the bed, some of hair strands were coming on here face.

On the wall were pictures of a perfect beautiful family. Everyone was smiling, laughing, and enjoying. They didn't seem to be regretting any of the moments.

Suddenly both the kids jump on to the bed and start screaming, "mummy mummy wake up, papa is waiting for you downstairs". The woman started to wake up, she slowly opens her eyes, only to be greeted by the smiling faces of her two angels. She smiled at them and gives the a tight hug.

She puts her hair in a messy bun and enters the washroom. She quickly finishes all her morning chores, and comes out. She finds both her angles sitting in the bed waiting for her to come out.

"Mumma chalo (come) let's go down papa is waiting for you", both of them told her eagerly. She laughed at their excitement and nodded at them. She took both of them by one hand went downstairs.

She was greeted by the sweet aroma of the food that had been prepared for her. She enters the kitchen and sees her handsom husband trying to do something, with his back faced to her.

"Papa papa, see mumma is here, now let's show her what we did", the kids told their dad excitedly, and went towards him. He bent down to their height, and nodded at them, and gave them each a peck on their cheeks.

Both the kids went and jumped on to a chair on the dinning table. Whereas their father went and got their mother there as well. She was shocked at what all had been made, it also looked very delicious.

'Happy seventh anniversary' was  written on the cake. "Happy anniversary Shanaya, I love you so much. Thank you so much for forgiving me, and always being there for me, and giving me these two munchkins, and be a superb mother. I love you so so much."

"Thank you so much Karthik, this looks great. I also love you so much, and thanks for always supporting me, and being an amazing father to them. I love you so much, see we are have already spent six years with eachother. From an arranged marriage, we have gone do far, we have fallen so much in love that no one can ever sperate us."

The two of them hug eachother tightly, anyone could see how much they lived eachother, "no one will ever separate us Shanaya."

"Mumma papa, please cut the cake, we are hungry", both the kids complaint. Shanaya and Karthik laugh at their kids  childishness, and cuteness. They both nod their heads, "Shanay, Kiara, do the two of you want to cut the cake with mumma papa?" Shanaya asks her kids.

Both of them nod their heads and jump of the chair, and go to their parents. All four of them cut the cake and feed eachother, and then start having breakfast.

"Now all of us will get ready, and then we ahve to go to Tati tata's ( grandparents) house, okay?" Shanaya gives her kids instructions, and takes them to their room, to get them to have a bath and change. Soon she is done with that, she then goes I her own room.

There she find her husband getting coming out from the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Even today when she saw him like that, she would blush.  

 " Like what you see?" Karthik asks Shanaya. She absent mindedly nods her head, but soon realisation hit her.

She looked at Karthik and he was smirking and coming towards her. Soon she was trapped between the wall and her husband. The two of them were so lost in eachother, and they didn't even know when they had started kissing eachother so passionately.

Their moment got disturbed with karthik's phone. Shanaya was yet blushing, she decided to change her dressing for today, and wear something different, so she  quickly took her saree  which Karthik and gotten for her recently.

Soon all four of them were ready, looking like a perfect family, and were sitted inside their car. When their daughter,Kiara, started to talk, she was completely her dad's little princess, and her brother and father were so overprotective about her.

"Papa when I get married will I get someone as good as you?" The little girl asked her father innocently. Karthik suddenly applied the breaks and turned towards her daughter with shock, " no no no, I am never letting you go anywhere away from me, so getting married is not even a question, I won't even let you date, what if someone hurts my princess, so no I will not let you marry, I will always keep you close to me." Karthik tells her very seriously, Kiara  stared at him being very confused.

"Shut up Karthik, you can't keep her with you always, one day she will go to her husband, he will be her king and she will be her queen, right bow  she is your princess, but one day she will become someone's queen, you can't stop that." Shanaya told Karthik, " No no I will never let that happen, she is my princess and she will always be my princess only, what's the need of any king in her life?" Karthik told Shanaya stubbornly.

"Karthik even my dad used to tell this only, but if he would have done that, you would never have found me. See you are my king and I am your queen, but that only happened because my dad understood this, and Kiara will always be your princess, my princess, no one can ever change that, and we all know if anyone will ever hurt her you won't spare that person so why are you so worried?" Shanaya explains to Karthik, and then turns towards her daughter. " Yes bacha you will find a husband just like you father, who will love you and care for you always, okay?" She asks Kiara, who nods at her happily.

"God guys let's go now,we will get late now, I anyways don't want to get married so why talk about it?" Their  son said. All of them laughed at him. He was a complete opposite to his twin sister. He was spoke very rarely, he liked to study, see informative channels, attend school, he wanted to become like his father one day.

Soon all of them reached the hotel and  were greeted by both  their family. Meera was married and six month pregnant. Ruchit was also married. Shanaya's best friend Ritika was married to Dhruv and had a daughter named Naira, and Ansh were married to Vani and they had a daughter named Mahi, who were both  Kiara's best friends, the three of them were a group, and no one could break their friendship. 

Whereas Rehaan karthik's best friend had an arranged marriage to his mother's friends daughter Niyati, they had a son named ayaan, who was Shanay's best friend. Shanaya's sister-in-law was also pregnant again.

The lunch went well all of them talked, made jokes, and celebrated Shanaya and Karthik's anniversary.

Shanaya and Karthik were lying and cuddling eachother on the bed, going down the memory lane of their marriage. Suddenly both their kids came in their room, "can we sleep with you'll today?" They nodded and made space in the middle, and all four of them went to sleep. This was their happy family, and this was Karthik and Shanaya's marriage.

At around midnight Shanaya woke up.

Shanaya's POV

I looked at my family, all of them were sleeping peacefully. I leaned over and gave each of them a peck. Today Karthik and I had completed six years of marriage. My marriage was something different, but I am shoot it happened. Today I have this amazing husband, and two angles in form of kids. God I only wish no one ever does anything to my family, please keep them all safe.

Author POV

After staring at her family and praying to God Shanaya went back to sleep. On that bed laid a family that was beautiful, with a lot of ups and downs had they evcome what they were today.

THE END