02

- chapter 2 :

i floated down the stairs now ready and somewhat presentable. jin, namjoon, and taehyung sat at the table, greeting me as their eyes were glued to the tv.

hm weird.

"is no one going to talk to me?" i groaned as i slumped into my chair, glowering and reaching for the pancakes. at this, jin turned the tv off which was rambling about a murder blah blah, and turned to me.

"have you heard of the recent murders?" jin asked as i looked up from my food, frowning. "not necessarily." it was my summer break and i tended to disconnect from society during this time.

namjoon sighed and ruffled my hair, a small smile on his lips. "basically, there's been this murderer going around. he kills you by stabbing and torturing you. and then he takes a knife and carves a small cloud into your forehead before leaving."

you take a swig of orange juice and make a face, not liking how it sounded.

"no ones caught him and he's still on the run

"no ones caught him and he's still on the run." taehyung added with a pout as jin snatched the last pancake from the bowl with a victorious smirk. "oh?" i said as i began to grow more interested with my food.

"and now he's in this town. so we are potential victims." he then concluded as i stopped, looking at him. why would anyone in their right mind be interested in me?

"so all in all we are going on a trip far away for a week!"