29

- Chapter 29 :

"how do we take them all on!" i screamed as jungkook placed me on the couch, staring into my eyes. "jimin and i are going to hold them back. meanwhile, you need to find out the meaning of the quote. we're depending on you." jungkook said to me softly.

"kookie no.  .  ." i didn't want to lose them both too. jungkook leaned down and pressed his lips to my forehead, smiling. "save me." he whispered before dragging the crying jimin to the front.

my mind was whirring as i concentrated. i was first in my class in school, i know i'm smart. i can do this.

i closed my eyes, looking up when i heard a howl of pain. when i looked up, jimin was sighing, a bleeding hoseok under him as there was a candle holder stuck in him.

jungkook jumped and kicked namjoon, using his martial arts skills as namjoon slammed into the door, growling more. yoongi and jin approached, running to jungkook.

however the minute jungkook got ready to defend, they sneered as they suddenly turned course, running to the innocent jimin.

"jimin run!" i screamed but it was too late. hoseok held onto jimin's leg as jungkook tried to reach his hyung in time. jimin smiled at me, tears in his eyes as yoongi tackled him, stabbing him with the candle holder that impaled hoseok.

jungkook and i both froze, blood running cold.

jimin was dead.