04

- chapter 4 :

"yah yoongi which way now?" jin said as i yawned, waking up from my nap as i looked out the window. it was growing dark fast, the car ride already lasting two hours.

yoongi's parents used to own a hotel however closed it when they began to run a successful restaurant. instead of selling it, they let yoongi stay in it with his friends. and so once again for the millionth time we all were heading there.

"right here." yoongi lethargically said as the car swerved, all of us screaming and being pushed to the right. i know i said that i love the boys, but i do NOT enjoy hoseok smacking me with his body weight.

"yah what was that joonie!" i scream as namjoon stops the car, sweat raining down his forehead as his lips were trembling

"yah what was that joonie!" i scream as namjoon stops the car, sweat raining down his forehead as his lips were trembling. he was shaking so hard, we all stopped just to stare, confused at his new behavior.

"namjoon?" jin rested a hand on him as namjoon shrieked, sobbing. "what happened!" taehyung cried out from the back as namjoon stared back out into the dark road, no light illuminating the street.

rain poured hard onto the car as no other soul passed, we were completely alone.

"i-i saw it." namjoon said in a cracking voice as we all listened hard, his voice so soft and invisible against the pounding rain that seemed to block out his words.

his next words though were louder and we all heard them perfectly fine.

"it-it was a monster."