prolunge

Hey guys! It's my first book and my first attempt. Hope you guys will like it .

So first thing first I am no writer but yeah I have a little damaged brain which think impossible things. So one of my friend suggests and I quote "make it on black and white "like OK she is damn mad and doesn't know about literature but I love her and I like her idea. So here I am.

Second this book is a complete Fiction. Hahha you all may have known it but just for future it cleared it.

Third yes it's werewolf story.

Fourth this book contains mature scenes and languages so read on your own risk.

Fifth please do constructive criticism. No racial and anti- feminist or character shaming. It's a request.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Three years four months and nineteen days not a long time for me because the love you gave me is unmatched. you are my girlfriend but I want your very second for me for the rest of my life. so today I Steven Alex marks want to make a bond with you. And it state that we will live and cherish rest of our life together. Will you September rose William sign this "
"stev are you proposing me for marriage? "her eyes dangle with mischief and adoration.
"no. it's a Bond. It's upto you sign it or not but I still love you. "he sigh. "what's your answer?"

"y..... " "no "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~