Meeting

A/N: the pic ^ correlates with what with happen later on in the story.

——————

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up and saw that it was already in the afternoon. I quickly got dressed and ate. After, I looked back at Jungkook's picture to know what he looks like, but suddenly an image popped up in my mind.

Jungkook's face.

(a/n: this was what Jungkook wore, the day he and Taehyung went to Taehyung's coffee shop and he helped

(a/n: this was what Jungkook wore, the day he and Taehyung went to Taehyung's coffee shop and he helped. Taehyung is currently envisioning Jungkook.)

I started to smile. I was simply remembering his face. I like it. I like the feeling. Is this the feeling of being able to remember people's faces?

I continued smiling as I just completely forgot about looking at his photo. I started skipping around my house and soon enough, left to go tell Jungkook the good news.

But then when I sat in my car, I started thinking.

"If I tell him that I have overcame my disorder, then I won't be able to see him again."

I suddenly felt a tear fall down my cheek. I don't know why. Everytime I'm around him or think about him, I feel different. I feel something that people might describe as butterflies in their stomach.

My cheeks started burning up and when I checked my face, it was as red as a tomato. I tried to calm down as I started driving towards Jungkook.

"I will tell him. I'll also thank him. And tell him how I feel."

Once I arrived, I went inside and was confronted by the same guard that created that whole scene last time.

"Excuse me, I have to go to Mr. Jeon."

"No."

I looked at him seriously.

"Move please." Slowly, my blood started boiling.

"No. Mr. Jeon is busy and he can't have an visitors or patients. Thank you and please come later."

I got mad. I pushed through him and sped of my pace to make it to the elevator before he could catch me.

When I got onto the level with Jungkook's office, I walked leisurely towards his door to not make a lot of sound.

Once I made it to his office I knocked on his door and suddenly, I heard sounds. It sounded like rustling of clothes, assuming they were belts. I soon got tired of waiting and just turned the knob slowly.

Once I opened the door, I saw a sight that I could never unsee.

Jungkook and a random other male. Both of them were half-naked with only their pants on, but belts were untied. I guess I was right. The sound that was being produced were from belts.

Once Jungkook was able to make out my face and the situation he immediately pushed me out of the door way and locked the door before I could even say anything.

I bursted into tears. But suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me out of the corridor.

I turned around and saw it was the security guard.

"Sorry."

He whispered. I looked at him with shocked eyes.

"I-is this why you tried stopping me from seeing him?" I stuttered.

He nodded.

"D-don't feel sorry. You didn't do anything." I gave him a fake smile.

"I should have told you. For not telling you, and for you getting hurt I'll bring you somewhere to get your mind off of things. My shift is over anyways." He offered and spoke softly.

I smiled and nodded.

He grabbed my hand and brought me toward the elevator, but then Jungkook slammed the door open and yelled,

"TAEHYUNG!"

I turned around and saw him and that random other asian guy running. But since the corridor was extremely long they wouldn't have been able to catch up to us, anyways the security guard even pulled me towards the stairs to leave quickly.

When we finally reached the bottom level, he and I ran out of the main lobby and went to a mini pastry shop to lose him.

We were both panting. But after a while of us breathing, my phone buzzing, and awkward silence, he spoke.

"My name's Seokjin. Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Jin."

He looked older than me.

"Kim Taehyung. I'm 22."

"I'm 25." Soon enough, we ordered and starting talking.

Talking felt great. Taking my mind off of the horrid sight I had just seen. My phone kept buzzing for half of the time we were together so with instincts, turned off my phone for the time being.

I guess I'll just try to remember this Jin guy. He seems cool.

We exchanged numbers, realizing that it was already night time. He learned alot about me including my work ethic. He said that he'd visit tomorrow to see it.

I smiled and waved goodbye.

I sat there alone until it was closing time. When I exited the pastry shop, I ran over to my own car and drove home.

I changed into clothes and perched myself onto my bed and laid down. I turned on my phone and set my alarm. After, I set it aside onto my little stand and turned off my light and fell asleep.