Truth

Taehyung's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, while Jin was pacing around. I told him about what happened and why I was acting the way I was.

He looked like he was going to beat Jungkook and Yoongi's ass, but I calmed him down.

"Maybe we are just not meant to be?" I said, emotionless.

Jin, then sat down and started patting my back. Trying to comfort me.

"Do you want me to go and tell them to leave?"

I muttered a 'yes' under my breath and apparently he heard it. He then stood up and walked out of my door and locked it. I was sobbing my heart out.

Jungkook helped me. A lot. And he made me fall in love. Which means he must take care of this, just not in this way.

I know he probably thinks of me as a baby now, but who gives a shit at this point.

I looked out of my window and saw Jungkook. MY JUNGKOOK. Leaving my house with Yoongi in his car.

I continued to cry myself to bed. Not giving a damn about a thing in the world.

------

It was 10:59 AM and I was working on art. Just doodling on a small piece of paper to remove all of yesterdays bad memories and desicions.

I felt lonely and I didn't want to disturb Jin on such a beautiful day, so I decided to call that Jimin guy.

"Hello?"

I asked through the phone.

"Hello. This is Jimin speaking."

"Ah yes, hi Jimin. It's me Taehyung."

"OH Hi Tae! How are you?"

We continued to talk for at least 10 minutes, until he asked if I wanted to meet up. I smiled and said sure.

I got off the phone, and dropped my pencil and picked out an outfit that would look suitable.

Jimin said that he would pick me up because he said that we were going to the beach. So I dressed in simple clothes and waited outside.

When Jimin arrived, and when I got into the car. Someone knocked on my side of the car. I rolled down the window and saw Jungkook.

He had red puffy eyes. Extremely red cheeks. And had a very saturated face. Most likely due to tears.

I glared down at him. As he cowered down at my stare.

Suddenly, Jimin spoke.

"Oh hi Kookie! Do you wanna hop in? Tae and I are going to the beach!"

"Wait! They're friends!? WTF!"

I MENTALLY CURSED.

Jungkook nodded and got in. I was about to get out of the car, but suddenly Jimin started driving. I wanted to get out of Jungkook's presence, but I don't want to be mean in front of an actual friend.

I just sat there quietly, as I listened to them talk.

"So..... Kook, why were there near Tae's house? You don't live near here."

"I-I wanted to see Tae...."

There was silence in the car.

"Wait. You guys are friends? That's so cool!"

My god, can this guy get anymore energetic.

"Y-yeah..."

Then we arrived. Jimin pulled out umbrellas, and towels. As Jungkook stood there holding his phone and some food.

I was dragging a cooler onto the sand.

When we finished settling in, Jimin, Jungkook, and I started taking pics and going into the ocean.

Then, I took off my shirt and ran to Jimin leaving Jungkook sitting under an umbrella.

——————

Jungkook's POV:

Shit. Why does he look so hot?