Connect

Taehyung's POV:

I was sitting down on my couch watching 'Red Velvet; Project Level Up Season 2' in my donut pajamas. I was also eating away at a tub of ice cream until I heard my doorbell ring.

I stood up from my couch and made my way over. Once I opened the door I saw Jungkook and Jimin.

"He wanted to see you... Let's meet up again Tae. Bye." Jimin said glumly.

Jungkook pushed through me and closed my door, while pushing me towards my bed. I looked at him, but he wouldn't look at me. When we reached my room, Jungkook threw me onto my bed and jumped onto me. Now he was sitting on my lap just staring down, instead of at me.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

Jungkook just sighed and started taking off his clothes. I immediately grabbed his hands and pushed them off of the hem of his shirt and started buttoning them back up. He looked at me clearly confused.

"Y-you don't w-want me anymore?..."

He asked sadly.

I shook my head which lit him up and started bouncing over my crotch.

"Jungkook we need to talk."

He stopped and just sat down on top of me. I sat up and cupped his face.

"Why did you two kiss?"

He then widened his eyes. I think he knew what I was talking about.

"Y-you knew?"

"Yeah."

"I-I d-didn't mean it. I promise I love you only and I will do anything you want just please stop giving me the cold shoulder. I've been sad ever since." He said on the verge of crying with a little pout.

I then kissed him on the cheek then whispered into his ear.

"Then you should know when not to make your daddy jealous."

I said proudly, but sensually. 

We kissed. And we kissed again. Then again and again. Until we both did what we do best. Love each other.

(A/N: They did not do the dirty;))

---------------------

We woke up beside each other and both got prepared for work. We both were able to reconnect last night. I continued to binge watch SpongeBob and I shared my snacks with Jungkook.

I got into some casual clothes and left Jungkook because he still had stuff to do before work. I started my car and drove out of my driveway. 

I worked for a couple hours and took my break. Jin and Yoongi still working. Yoongi and I reconnected as well due to last night.

When I was eating my lunch in the back, Jin came in saying that there was someone looking for me. I got up and left my sandwich there on my chair. When I got to the counter, I saw Jae. The guy that I was apparently friends with.

"Tae! Oh thank you. I was looking all over Seoul for you!"

"Why?" I asked sounding kind of cold.

"Oh because I wanted to say sorry about my mother's behavior. And I also wanted to exchange numbers because we weren't able to last time I saw you so do you mind?"

"No. Of course not. Here." I said writing down my number on a piece a paper and handing it to him.

As I handed my number over, Jin called me. I told Jae I had to go do something but then he reached over the counter and grabbed my wrist.

"Tae, can you and i hang out later today?"

I nodded my head. Smiling. And then I left leaving Yoongi to continue working at the cash register.

I entered my office and found Jin sitting.

"So Tae. Who's he?"

"He's apparently an old friend that I forgot."

"So you don't have feelings toward him?"

I tilted my head. Why would Jin ask such a personal question?

"No hyung. I do not."

After saying that he sighed and nodded. Once he left my office I heard a little click. But I didn't think to much about it.

——————

Jin's POV:

"Jin, did you get anything?"

"No. There isn't anything between them okay?! Tae isn't the type to cheat."

"Let's hope so."

"Jungkook. Tae is different from Kino okay! I have to go back to work. So stop getting paranoid. Man, I shouldn't have told you about Jae so that you wouldn't worry."

"Okay, okay hyung. Bye."

"Bye."

With that, I ended the call going back to work so that Taehyung wouldn't get suspicious.

"I mean, Jae and Tae look cute together, but so does Tae and Kookie. I don't even know who to ship anymore." I said in my head.