Colombia!

LIAM'S POV:

We where in Colombia now and got to the arena, we warmed up on stage and after that we run around trying all the seats while Paul screamed that we couldn't do that cuz we would ruin them and we had to go to Lou!

Suddenly I sat down and just looked on stage and the memory of One Mix performing for us on stage with the lovely speech popped into my head, I almost started to cry because of that, their voices came into my head: "One Direction, you saved us from everything bad and we love you for that, you guys have always kept us going and believe in ourselves" "when we had hard times was it like you was there and talked with us, even when you don't actually weren't" "and the funny and wired imagines that we make because we love you"

"Liam, our daddy, the one who's afraid of spoons and are funny but still the one with the most focus" "we love you for this Liam and all the little things, you are a hero for just being you"

I couldn't hold the feels in and I felt 2 tears streaming down my face, Niall came to me and saw the tears, "what's wrong Payno?" he asked, "it's nothing wrong I just thought about all the wonderful things One Mix said at their rehearsal" I said and smiled to him, "ya" Niall said and a few tears streamed down his face too, "do you miss Ann-Chi?" I asked, "of course she's my princess, but I'm skyping with her later" Niall smiled, "I miss Kar, I hope she's okey, maybe I'll call her later" I said, "good idea buddy" Nialler smiled, "so what do you think of their little concert for us, other then that Ann- Chi looked hot in her costume?" I said and made Niall blush, "they where so much better than us ON OUR OWN SONGS!" he laughed and I laughed to, because it was true, "but I'm right when I say she looked sooo good in that costume!" Niall said, "ok, ok she did" I said, "what do you think?" he asked, "I think everything was awesome!" I said, "and when we're on about concerts I think we better start ours" Zayn said and went up on stage, "or do you guys wanna sit there and watch us?" Louis asked...

We went up on stage and the fans streamed in!

After some songs we talked a bit, suddenly Niall said: "okey, it's one thing I have to ask you about! Scream yes! If you are totally with it and if not, don't say anything, okey!" he started, the fans screamed okey

"Niall what are you doing?" I whispered to him, "proving the stupid management that we are right" he whispered back, "OK! If we all had girlfriends, would you still support us and be our girls or fans, crazy mofos?" he asked them, "yes!" They all shouted, "of course Niall you will always be our boys anyway and we true Directioners will always be here for you!" A girl screamed! "Thanks babe!" Niall said, "that was good, because I've met this cute and wonderful girl" he said winking, then we moved the show on with Diana❤️

After the concert we checked twitter and the most trending hashtags was #whosNiallsgirlfriend? And #ofcoursewillwealwaysbehereforourboys1D!

"Check out all the messages I've got" Niall said, "I got some too" we others also said, "jeez! I didn't want to make this so big! I'm sorry!" Niall said, "it's alright for us" I said, "but what if Ann-Chi aren't ready for you to tell to the world!" Louis said with a little frustration in his voice, "I wasn't thinking of that! Oh no! My princess!" Niall said and got a little frustrated too, "don't worry Nialler, just talk with her later and everything will be fine😉" Zayn said...

OVER TO ONE MIX:

VIDHI'S POV:

Tonight does our tour start at the 02 arena!

We decided to spend the day with Kat, we had great fun with going to the market and got recognised by a 5- year old fan with her sister that was 13 and a big fan! We watched movies and wore pj all day! Suddenly we heard Ann-Chi scream! "OMG! Omg! My boyfriend is calling on Skype! How do I look?" she said, almost freaking out! "You look beautiful as always babe!" We screamed to her and she went upstairs and answered Niall😊