Meeting Your Heros

"Welcome to the Avengers HQ." Nick Fury said. 

"Thanks, this is amazing!" you said excitedly. 

"Come on inside now so you can meet the team. You know you kinda remind me of someone."

"Oh, really??"

You never thought that you would be getting to meet the AVENGERS ever. As you walked in you felt like you belonged there. You were the sweetest person, you put everyone else's happiness and safety before your own. All of them were sitting on the couch, just looking at you. 

The one Avenger you really wanted to meet was Iron Man. You got to meet them all, passing Thor, Loki, Captain America, Agent Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Iron Man, and a face that you hadn't seen, he was cute and looked your age. 

"Hi, I'm Peter."

"I'm Jamie, I've never seen you with the Avengers, what are you?"

"I stole Cap's shield, I'm Spider-Man."

"I...oh, cool how did that happen?"

"Interesting story, I wa-"

"Hey Spidey, everyone knows the story," Cap said. 

As you got to meet everyone, Nick wanted to see the pills you worked on. 

"Oh sure". The bag with the pills was by your coat in the closet, you used your telekinesis to retrieve them. You also used it to see if you could lift Thor's hammer, and YOU DID! Everyone's jaws dropped as you did that.  

"Ok, that is cooler than me stealing Cap's shield."

"Of course it is kid...she can also fly," Falcon said.

"Ok enough playing around let's see those pills," Nick said. 

"Ok," you used the pill to add 3 inches to your height, and the invisibility pill."

"Woah, where'd she go??" Peter exclaimed. 

"I'm over here, now over here, and over here. These pills last for 2 hours and I'm working with Hank Pym and Ant-Man to make them last longer. 

Once again, everyone's jaws dropped with excitement.