School: Day 2

You woke up and got ready for school, Happy drove you and Peter. All anyone was talking about on Twitter was you and Peter and how you guys are a couple. Your first class was English with Mr. Grethan, you loved his class because he is always so energetic and a little bit crazy. Anyway, lunch finally rolled around and you sat with Peter, Michelle, and Ned of course. Flash sat down and started singing, 

"Mr. and Mrs. Penis Parker sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. You guys suck."

You absolutely wanted to go ballistic when people are rude to Peter, and you before you got up to defend him, You saw Michelle's face ready to yell, she seemed super jealous of you getting Peter's attention. 

"Why don't you shut your face?" Michelle said.

"Well, your a feisty bitch, aren't you?" Flash said.

"Hey leave her out of this," I said.

MJ scoffed and as she walked off she looked at Peter with lovey-dovey eyes. 

"Hey, Peter, can I talk to you in private for a sec?" I said.

"Yeah sure."

"Ok, well have you noticed how MJ has been looking at you or is it just me?"

"Um no I haven't noticed but I will talk to her."

You regretted bringing it up because you thought that there could be a possibility of Peter breaking your heart. But he went to talk to MJ. You eavesdropped, and she told him that she was jealous. 

"Umm wow... I like you too but this is really bad timing."

You felt lucky that Peter was your's but you were jealous to hear him say that he liked MJ. You felt worried.