Part 7

You stayed up all night in the living room, making sure nothing bad happened to Jake. It was about 6am, and you could barley keep your eyes open.

Jake jumped up from his sleep, looking around, noticing you. You sprung up asking how he was, but he ignored you. He sat back down, patting his pockets for his phone. "Hello?" You asked. Confused, he wouldn't talk to you. "Jake answer me" you asked, realizing he heard you but he's just ignoring you. "Stay away from me" he simply said. Pulling his cracked iPhone 6 out of his pocket. "Really?" You yell, mad. "You're a va-" he tries to yell, but Reece, who appears out of nowhere, slaps his hand across jake's mouth, perventing of him from taking. "Shut up, Webber" he says, letting go. "Don't touch me" Jake said, sitting up. "Listen, you can keep your mouth shut, or we can leave it to yourself and you can see what happens then." You say, threatening him. "Leave what..? Is that a a threat?" He shouts. "Your blood." You quietly say. "W-what?" He says, he was scared. "You have Vampire blood in your system. If you die, you'll become a vampire aswell. You also can't let anyone feed on you, for all we know this town is crawling with them. Anyone could kill you without knowing you have vampire blood in your system. Wait a day or two, you should be good, just don't die" you say explaining to him. "Or, I could compel you to forget everything you heard, and saw, and for everything you know you'll think someone just attacked you." You also add in. "No don't do that... why didn't you tell me you were a v- uh.. you know" he asked. "I didn't wanna tell you, i thought you would hate me. You know.. not see me the same. See me as a killer" you reply, upset. "I wouldn't hate you Y/N.. you're my best friend. I couldn't and I wouldn't" he replied. That made you smile.
"Please don't tell Colby. I don't want him figuring out.. he has Vampire hunter genes... if he found out my luck he'd kill me. Without hesitation." You say, afraid of him figuring out. "Y/N he loves you.. he wouldn't hurt you, even if he had to hurt himself." Reece added in. It made you smile

Colby hopped down the stairs, coming towards us. "Party tonight?" He asks, with everyone agreeing to it. You sigh as they all look at you, and you nod laughing as they cheer.

You walk around the over-crowded room, looking for Jake. You couldn't find him, only Colby. "Hey" you yelled approaching him. "Hey" he said, pulling you a bit closer to him (not like super close but ya know,, not like he's going in or anything) "Have you seen Jake?" You asked, questions about Jake made Colby jealous. "Don't know, don't care" he said, "Awe.. is little colbs jealous?" You laugh "No... but who knows. He could do anything" he says. "He's not gonna do anything.." you say, pulling back in front of him, why would he say that? You push past him, him turning towards you from behind you.
Why did you like him again? Wasn't he the fuckboy of the school? Didn't he do some pretty fucked up shit?

You continued walking around looking for at least someone other then Colby. You spotted him again, holding someone. You realized he was also holding something to their stomach.

A steak.

You tried to ignore it, You hated him and you couldn't give a fuck to who he probably just killed. You looked back again, to see blood dripping off the steak and all over the man's shirt. Including blood all over Colby's hand. Your eyes become red, and the lines appeared once again. You turn away and run into Jake, realizing who it is. You push past him and hide in one of the closets, until it calms down.

A few minutes later you get a text from Colby, again.

"Hey.. can you help? I kinda just, steaked someone in the stomach. He tried biting me so, and I know he was one of them"

"Who is it?" You text back

"Ricky"

"Ricky Hans?"

"Yeah. He was a bad person, don't feel bad. He's molested 2 people and pearlized one of them."

"Just remove the steak, he'll be fine"

You stopped texting him, you wanted to help but you also didn't. You walked around until you found Colby again, and you approached him. You grabbed the still-steaked man and pushed Colby aside ignoring him. "Just go, I'll deal with it" you said, not looking at him. You could hear him grunt behind you. You turned behind him to look for him, but he disappeared into the crowd.

You looked at Ricky, and grabbed the steak as he whined in pain. You couldn't see the blood nor feel it, which was good. Ricky and Colby had bad past, so you know why this happened.

"Don't you tare touch Colby," pushing the steak more into his stomach, "if I find out you did, I will make your life miserable and everyone you love won't be around much longer. I'll make your death slow and painful" pushing it into his stomach even more, "Don't test me" you say, finally ripping it out, Ricky breathing fast.