Part 36

You were awoken by Colby, he was changing his shirt. You tried to pretend you were asleep. He disappeared behind you, but you could still hear him. Suddenly the room went quiet, and you could hear him do something. Suddenly he flopped beside you, causing you to fly up off the mattress, landing on the floor. You sat up, drowning in blankets. "Colby!" You yelled. He was laughing, "not funny" you yelled. You flopped back down, the blankets supporting you. He leaned over the bed, looking at you. "Get back up here" he said. You rolled your eyes, and got yourself up to get up. You jumped onto the bed, you were literally a ball of blankets. Colby was still laughing. He got up, and grabbed your blankets, and pulled them. You flung in the air, hitting the wall. "Colby!" You yelled again. "Stop! I'm trying to sleep" you said, dropping your head. He flattened the blankets, and put them back on the bed. You were curled in the corner, until you felt the blanket land on you. You felt the mattress weigh down a bit, then colby appeared above you. His arm was behind you, and his other was between you and the wall. "Comfy?" He asked. "I was" you replied, looking up to him. "You're cute when you're mad" he said, dropping himself beside you. You shifted yourself the other way, looking at him. "Why'd you turn your humanity off?" You asked. He sat up, "idk. Life is so much funner with it off, you care about nothing and nothing really really effects you" he said, you smirked. You sped up, grabbing his throat and slamming his body back down on the bed. You were overtop of him now. "So this doesn't effect you?" You said, "hot" he said, your hand still his throat. Your wrists quickly started stinging, it felt like they were set on fire. You had no time to react, you shot back. You sat up, enclosing them under your stomach. Colby sat up, gently grabbing your arm. "I mean they're healing... but it's like you're a human... I don't understand." He said, letting go of your arm. "I know.. and I've healed everywhere but there. It makes zero sense." You said, shaking them to ease the pain. "Well, on a positive note.." he said. You waited, but he didn't say anything. "Remember when you used to say "love" in like every sentence?" You laughed. "Oh god please don't remind me.. it was a habit. Parents said it" he said. You laughed, laying back down. He looked down at you.

"Turn your humanity off" he said, twisting over to you. "No thanks." You said. "Come on... I'll make you turn it on right after" he said, pouting. "How do I know you will" you said, sitting up once again "You don't, just trust me" he said, proudly. "That's the last thing I'm gonna do" you said, laughing. "Well." He said, shrugging. "Are you gonna?" He asked. "Well yeah... only if you promise to make me turn it back in right after. If you don't, I'll rip your head off" you said, sitting fully up 'preparing yourself' you weren't gonna actually turn it off, you were just seeing what he'd do. "Deal." He said, fully turning to you. You shut your eyes, you were a horrible actor. You shook your head, quickly opening your eyes. You looked around like you were confused, but Colby fell for it. You sprung up, pushing him down on the bed. "Hmm. No humanity. Y/N is hot." He said, looking up. "What about humanity me?" You said, a bit disappointed. "Still really hot, just less freaky, you know?" He replied. You laughed, you were going down on him, getting really disappointed. He was using you. You were right. Suddenly he pushed you up, and now you were on the bottom. "As much as a love no humanity you, turn it back on." He said, "no!" You laughed, he put his hands on your wrists, gently pressing down on them. "It's on" you said, "No it's not, turn it back on" he said, pressing down harder. "Colby it's on- stop" you said, wiggling your arms out of his grip. "Colby please stop" you said, fully pulling your arms free. "I didn't turn it off in the first place, I wanted to see what you'd do" you said, shaking your hands. "Why do you always target me at the wrists" you added. "Don't know why" he said, "you do know why, tell me" you threatened. "Anyway you tricked me" he said, changing the subject. "Yep I did, and I'm surprised" you said. You grabbed your phone, checking the time. It was about 7am now, and you weren't tired at all. "I told you" he said. You hopped out of the bed, walking to his door.