Regrets ch.5

*rose went to her hotel room to pack*

iMessage:
Alex: hey are you okay?
Rose: no, but whatever.
Alex: your gonna stay in another hotel right?
Rose: no.
Alex: what why!?
Rose: because I'm not wanted here.
Alex: yes you are.
Rose: by who? Exactly.
Alex: by me.
*read*
Alex: please don't leave vidcon, you're not only upsetting me but your upsetting your supporters. Please.
Rose: I'm leaving right now so if you're going to say something say it now.
Alex: I'm going out of my hotel right now be right there.

*rose is waiting for alex*
"Why aren't you leaving?" Alma said.

"I'm waiting for alex, and don't say I'm trying to steal him from Yaz because, I don't like him"

"Wait what? Alex doesn't like Yaz. But that's not what I came to tell you, I just wanted to say sorry because when you catch feelings you have no idea it's coming"

"Yeah okay"

" and like I get really jealous because Carlos makes me really happy"

"You're just insecure?"

" insecure? No bitch I'm not, you would be ed to think you're able to pull Carlos" Alma said walking closer to me.

" someone come get there Crazy girlfriend"

"If you don't shut the fu-

"Shut up! Stop talking to her like that!"
Yaz said coming in.

*Alex came from down the hall*
"Alma just leave your just starting more problems" alex said standing next me.

*carlos comes in*

" you know what, the only reason why any of this is happening is because rose is covering for me, I like Carlos that's it! Rose doesn't like him I do!"

" wait Yaz I'm sorry"
Carlos said.

"Just leave me alone" Yaz said running to her hotel.

alex put his arm around me and pulled me to start walking to yaz's room.

" all this fucken bullshit I swear" alex said sitting on the bed.

"It really just is" I said.

Yaz POV:
iMessage
Alma: I'm sorry.
Carlos: hey come outside.

"Hey guys I'll be right back"

*carlos is standing outside yaz's room*
"Make it fast"
"Okay, I'm so sorry I really didn't mean for all this to happen, it's just Alma went off because her and rose just met and she was really looking forward to being friends" Carlos said.

"Great, I fucked that up to"

"No you didn't, Alma's talking to rose right now and there clearing things up" he said.

"Good, but she probably hates me"

"She doesn't" he said.

"Why doesn't she hate me?"

"Because she knew we were friends before and if she knew that you liked me, she wouldn't have said yes to me asking her out" he said.

"Oh fuck"

"Yeah, but I'm sorry tomorrow our last day at vidcon we all really shouldn't be worries over this" he said opening up his arms for a hug.

I quickly ran into his arms, it felt like forever, I felt happy in his arms. I squeezed him tightly and didn't want to let him go. He pulled away slightly and I leaned in.