everyone broken hearted Ch. 16

Yaz POV:
iMessage:Diego
Yaz: I'm already home, i miss you too . Unfortunately.
Diego: soon I'll make it up to you and everything will be back to normal. Then you can trust me again. I'll try my hardest with everything I got, to get you back. I love you Yaz.
Yaz: you'll always be my first love Diego. I just wish you didn't screw it up.
Diego: me too.

Rose POV:
" I just wish she understood that I only want the best for her." Rose said.
" I know, soon she'll realize that trust me."
Alex said holding my hand.
* later that day *
Nobody has heard anything from Carlos all day.
Alex's pov:
iMessage: Carlos
Alex: wya ?
Carlos: I'm with the boyssss we're drunk asfffffff ahhaahha
Alex: bro how are you going to get home?
Carlos: don't trip I got this hahaha see you later bro
Alex checks Carlos snap chat story and sees him posting about him drinking with his friends.
* later that night *
Time: 3:19 am
Carlos bust into the hotel room very drunk and loud.
" everyone wake up let's go party!" Carlos shouts.
With Carlos screaming Rose and Alex wake up.
" it's 3 AM go to sleep," Alex says.
Carlos walks over to Alex's bed and shakes him until he gets up.

Alex's pov:
" I don't who let you get drunk but they're dumb as fuck," I  said.
" bro chill out we were just having fun," Carlos said.
" And you really think posting that shit on your snapchat story was a good idea? All your supporters can see that. You're stupid" I said.
" stop being a downer " Carlos said.
After that Carlos went to sleep.
*time skip: the next day*
Carlos is gone again without any text messages from him. Alex gets up and checks Carlos snap chat story and sees this.

( gina ) ^ (Carlos's friend) * time skip; later that day *Carlos comes into the hotel very high, and they have a meeting with the management that same day

* time skip; later that day *
Carlos comes into the hotel very high, and they have a meeting with the management that same day.
" Are you fucking stupid Carlos? Do you realize what that makes you look like posting you getting high with gina? This is bad for your reputation." Alex said.
" This is my way of dealing through my pain okay!? I'm fucking heartbroken. My girlfriend of almost two fucking years cheats on me? She was the love of my life. I was expecting to be with her for much longer. I'm mentally attached to her. And I hate it" Carlos says while crying.
Alex stays quite because he is very shocked with what Carlos said and feels very bad for him but doesn't say anything. Rose throws Carlos eye drops and before walking about the door she says.
"Meeting today, 3 o'clock, Yaz will be there, prepare yourself." While walking about the door taking alex with her.
* time skip: meeting with manager *
Yaz couldn't make it to the meeting because she is in London so she is on FaceTime.

Managers pov:

"So I have brought you all in today to tell you guys that I have arranged a meeting with the TV channel brat, and you all have auditions!!"
Everyone cheers with excitement.
" The audition is next weekend I expect you all to be there ready and prepared, here are your scripts and characters the show wants you to audition for. Remember practice makes perfect"
Rose, Carlos, and Alex practice their audions every day, every chance they get. Everyone is working super hard because they really want to be in this show.
*time skip to next week*
Everyone auditions and director is going to announce the rolls.
Pov: director
" thank you all for auditioning, these decisions were very hard to make, but I and my production just wanted to tell you all we appreciate you all for coming and giving it your best go.
The main characters name is Austin which will be played by alex, who falls in love with a character name Eva which will be played by Alexia