betrayal Ch. 15

" when?" Carlos said angrily
" When we came home from tour, he came over and it went somewhere I didn't expect it" alma said grabbing Carlos's hand, Carlos pulled his hand back quickly.
"really? After almost two years? " Carlos said.
" I love y-"
" I never want to see you again. Slut" Carlos said and left.
Carlos didn't talk to anyone in the Uber back to the hotel. He's in the room by himself and tells the group he needs space and doesn't want to talk to anyone.
* knock knock knock*
" I said I wanted to be alone " Carlos yelled laying down on the hotel bed.
*knock knock knock*
Carlos gets up angrily and walks to the door.
" didn't I say- oh hi Yaz?" Carlos said while opening the door.
Yaz wraps his arm around Carlos tightly as Carlos begins to cry in Yaz's arms.

Yaz pulled slightly back and noticed Carlos was crying so she wiped his tears

Carlos walks towards the bed and drops himself on it. Yaz does the same. As they're looking at the ceiling
" she cheated on me. After almost two years, she cheats on me. I can't help but think I was the one doing something wrong. What did I do for her to cheat on me? I gave her everything I could offer I- I-"
" stop blaming yourself" Yaz interrupted.
" You did nothing wrong "
They both sat up facing each other.
" soon you'll realize that it was her who messed up not you" Yaz placed her hand on Carlos's face. Yaz kisses Carlos but Carlos quickly pulls back.
" I- I- I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I'll go" Yaz said.
As Yaz gets up and heads to the door as Carlos grabs her arm and pulls her in and kissed her. Carlos begins to kiss her neck & takes off her shirt.
" what are you doing?" Yaz said.
"please" Carlos said.
" are you sure you want to do this? " Yaz said.
" yes " Carlos says then begins to kiss her neck again.
Carlos and Yaz ends up having sex that night.
Time: 5:35 am.
Yaz walks out of Carlos hotel room .
Yaz POV:
iMessage: bff rosey
Yaz: open the door.
Rosey: do you realize what time it is?
Yaz: I'm freezing hurry UP
* rose gets up and opens the door *
" where the hell were you" Rose said.
" I was uh-  at a party," Yaz said.
" A party? who's a party?" Rose said.
" um Kenzie's party," Yaz said nervously.
" but Kenzie is in Pittsburgh right now, not in LA," Rose said.
" oh," Yaz said with a scared voice.
" Yaz? What are you hiding from me" Rose said.
"Me and Carlos may or may not have um.... Had sex?" Yaz said.
" you what!? Are you crazy Yaz? What about Diego Yaz? Not too long ago he was the love of your life! And alma?" Rose said angrily.
" Alma cheated on Carlos Rose" Yaz said.
" so what Yaz? He's at a unstable emotion right now! And so are you! Just because he got of a relationship doesn't mean he's gonna automatically go to you Yaz. He needs time." Rose said.
" why? Is it so shocking that a guy like Carlos would like me?" Yaz said.
" Yaz that's not what I'm saying" Rose said.
" Then what are you saying Rose? You know you haven't been much of a best friend lately. You're supposed to be supporting my decisions and you're just making me feel bad! If you're not going to support me, don't talk to me at all" Yaz said walking out.
" Yaz! Yaz! " Rose called, but Yaz just kept walking.
Yaz takes a flight back home to London.
Yaz's pov:
iMessage: Carlos
Carlos: hey Alex told me what happen with Rosey, are you okay?
Yaz: no.
Carlos: where are you?
Yaz: home.
Carlos: I'm sorry about everything happening. It's my fault we shouldn't have done this. This can't ever happen again. Rose is right. I don't know what I want.
Yaz: but didn't you like what we had?
Carlos: I do care about you Yaz, I do, but I just can't have a relationship right now. I don't even know what I want. And I'm still in love with Alma. I'm sorry.
*seen*
Imessage: Diego
Diego: hey I know you're mad at me but I just wanted to let you know I found this and it made me think of you. I miss you. Love you, have a safe flight back home ❤️

 Love you, have a safe flight back home ❤️

" I'm still in love with you" Yaz sighed.