| Ordinary |

An ordinary girl who simply lives an ordinary life. Everything is cliche and she can't change that. The only thing she hopes is that at least someone in her life would come. Someone different, unique.
<><><>

Today we have school.
Students chatter among the class room as groups huddle around each other while a few stay alone and seated. I'm one of those students. My head rests in my palm as my eyes bore out the window, my mind emptied as I had nothing really to think about or worry for. In my hand a small f/c cat keychain is fiddled with. I keep it with me for good luck and to fiddle with when bored or nervous. As I am in my own world I feel a pair of eyes on me. I turn my head slowly as my eyes immediately is drawn to a bright set of hair, accompanied with funky green glasses which frame mysterious yet seemingly emotionless eyes. Yet, a small genuine small is pulled on his lips.

I feel my cheeks lightly heat up as I blink a few times. The owner of the strange choice of style is non other than... Kaino? No, Kaiski? Wait.. I could of sworn I knew his name. I snap out from my thoughts and realise he is surrounded by a small group of other odd yet mysterious people. They laugh and talk together, enjoying each other's company. I sigh as I turn and look out the window once again. Must be lucky, that's quiet a unique group. I sigh as my thoughts dive back into that moment of us staring. His eyes seemed focused yet distant, as if reading my thoughts or something.

With the ringing of the bell the students begun making their way out the class room, I followed the crowd. As I did so my arm brushed another, my body slightly flinched as I look up to see that guy again. I feel my cheeks blush slightly as his framed eyes stare back with.. admiration? I shake my head and walk on ahead to avoid any awkwardness. Why would he like a boring girl like me anyways? I stop where I'm walking and feel my body tense. Like? Why would I care about some student I barely know would like? Geez Y/n, you've only been here for a week or two and you're thinking of crushes already. How mature. I sigh as I continue to walk my way up to the root of the school.

***
I stand on the edge of the roof. My body leaning against the metal fence. My hair blowing gently on the breeze. My eyes shut as I allow myself to enjoy the warmth of the sun. I smile as I find myself leaning more into the air, with a sudden snap I find my hands slipped off the railing. My body leaning over the fence as I feel my heart stop. My eyes widen in shock as one last thought comes to mind,

Is this it?

I shut my eyes shut, waiting for my odd ending. That was till I felt a strong tug from my shirt as I am pulled back and wrapped in arms. I stand there for a moment, my mind blank and puzzled. My mouth gapped as I lift my head up to meet the all too familiar pair of pink, framed eyes. He stares at me with no emotion despite what happened, but somewhere in his eyes, he saw that this was going to happen. We stare at each other's eyes for a moment before my mouth opens, "What's your name?" I ask. He blinks a couple of times, breaking his trance, "Kusuo Saiki."

***
It's been a week since I met Kusuo senpai now! Since I met him things has been better now, brighter even! I smile and hum as I lean against the cement of the entrance. There was yet again, a gentle, warm breeze in the school's roof. My ears are plugged with earphones, playing a calm melody while my hands hold a romance manga. Cliche, I know. As my eyes dart along the pictures and words I hear foot steps near by, must be him! I happily close my book as I place it in my lap. I look up to my side as I see Kusuo senpai walking through the entrance, his eyes scanning around the empty area. His eyes distant and focused on I assume finding me. His hair waving gently in the summer breeze, his face deadpanned.