| How Do You Feel | XXX

WARNING: This page is not suitable for viewers under the age of 15, please read at your own risk, thank you.

Kusuo and you are between the friends zone and lovers zone (if that's a thing). You two are well aware of each other's feelings yet both can't find the right moment to speak about it. During this time, you often tease him with or without yourself knowing. So finally, after all these years you decide to make your move.
<><><>

I sigh as I sit on the floor, reading one of Kusuo's manga. My head lifts as I watch him write in a book for school. I stare at him for a few moments, my mind thinking of what to do but nothing good comes to mind. Before I could stop myself my mouth opens, "Kusuo." His head lifts as he turns to me, his framed eyes looking at me with a raised brow. His expression may seem cold and emotionless at times but oddly enough, I find it in a way... hot. "What?" He asks, placing his pencil down. I look down for a moment before standing up, walking towards him.

He turns in his chair, fully facing me. His hands on his lap. His eyes held an odd emotion, somewhere between confidence and confusion. I gently grab his hands as I take place on his lap, my hands letting go of his as I dangle my arms around his neck, curious to his reaction. His brows furrow with a faint blush on his cheeks. His hands awkwardly on my hips. I look into Kusuo's eyes as I inhale softly, "How do you feel, Kusuo?" My hands play with his hair slightly, my head tilting his way. He keeps his eyes on me as he thinks for a moment, "Y/n, what are you doing?" I lean close, looking into his eyes. "Do you feel, some sort of warmth?" I ask, ignoring his question. I feel him become slightly tense, "Yes." His breaths, his hands wrap around me comfortably as I get as close as possible.

"Kusuo..." I mutter against his lips, "Hm?" He hums, his eyes darting to my lips and eyes. "Kiss me." Without a second thought he dives in, our lips meeting in a rough and loving passion. Our lips moving in sink as a burst of warmth spreads throughout our bodies as a heavy weight is suddenly lifted off our shoulders. We stop for a moment as we both stare into each other's eyes, "Y/n.. I-" I smash my lips onto his again as my hands grip tightly onto his hair, his body stiffens for a moment before melting into the kiss again. Puffs of breaths are exchanged between us as the our make out session grows more heated.

The heat between my legs grows slightly wet and uncomfortable, my hips begin to grind against Kusuo's lap as our make out session begins to grow more physical. A gentle groan leaves Kusuo's lips, yet he tries to keep resisting. I smirk in our kiss as I want to challenge how long will Kusuo lasts until he breaks. I begin to grind harder and slower, moaning his name in his ear. My hands smooth down his shoulders and onto his heaving chest and back up in the same pace as my grinding, "Kusuo..." I moan softly right into his ear. The bulge in his pants twitches, growing harder against my heat. A soft moan leaves my lips.

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as I breath moans in his ear, asking for more. Kusuo looks down for a moment, debating if he should stop this or not. He is smart and an opportunity like this may not ever happen for a while but he is also a teenager, a horny one too. Kusuo sighs as he wraps his arms around my thighs, standing up and pushing me against the wall. His lower half thrusting against my heat. Deep moans being softly blown in my ear. Holy shit. This is happening! I gasp as his dry humping turns more rough and fast, his grunts growing slightly louder.

"Kusuo... Kusuo..!~" I moan, my hands go to his shirt and begins to unbutton it. I move away from his ear to see his eyes closed and his brows furrowed, his lips opened slightly, releasing heaps of air. I bite my lip as I finish with the last button, now running my hands up and down his chest. I lean forward and dive in for another heated make out session, thrusting back to his dry humps. Kusuo moves off the wall, our kiss not breaking as he places us on the bed. He begins to remove my shirt, revealing my white laced bra. He dives his head into my breasts, his lust eyes not leaving mine as he kisses my chest. His hands grab onto my wrists as he pins them above my head. Suddenly my bra loosened as it somehow unclipped, Kusuo bites onto the bra and removes it with his teeth, backing up lightly with my bra clamped between his lips. He quickly uses one of my hands throwing my bra else where. His lips immediately latching onto my breasts, sucking on it while looking into my eyes. "Huaah... ahhah... Kusuo!~" I moan, my legs pushed together as my heat is in desperate need of touching.

As he sucks one of his hands move down to my heat, two of his fingers under my skirt, gently rubbing my clit through my panties, teasing me. "Kusuo! Hah~ Faster!~" His rubbing goes rough, he lifts from my breasts. Watching me squirm under him. My back arches as he is basically pushing through my panties. He moves the panties aside and dives two fingers into me. "Huaaahhh!~ Shit! Yes, like that!~" his fingers thrust in and out of me, his pace slowly going faster. Pushing me close to my high. "K-Kusuo! I'm close!~" I moan, trying to bounce down to his fingers. I moan loudly, feeling my body tighten and my stomach flutter, my eyes rolling as my mouth is gapped.

He pulls his fingers out last second. I gasp as I snap my head to him, a whine leaving my lips.  He looks at me with a slight smirk, licking his two fingers slowly, tasting my juices. I gawk at the sexy sight as I immediately get working to the rest of my clothes removing them, Kusuo doing the same. Before I knew it, I was naked and Kusuo was in his boxers, containing a large bulge. I sit in front of him, smirking at him as he stands there, admiring my body. I sigh, a giggle coming out as I wiggle my finger to him, gesturing for him to come over. We walks closer to me, crawling onto the bed as I lean back, my legs bent up and spread for him to see my entrance. My hand slides down to my lower body and rubs my clit, "Kusuo!~ I need you in me..~" I moan, my rubbing fast. Kusuo looks at me and smirks, "Alright." He chuckles, whipping out his large member, pumping it as he enjoyed the view for a moment. "Huah... Y/n..~" he moans softly as immediately crawls above me.

His eyes stare into mine as he dives into a kiss. I kiss back my arms wrapped around his neck. Suddenly I feel his tip poking my entrance. I gasp and suddenly he thrusts right into me, causing me to scream in pain and a bit of pleasure. He begins to thrust, moaning in the kiss as he did so. Moans and skin slapping echoes through the room. He backs away, his head diving into my neck, leaving bites "You've have been tempting me, Y/n." He groans out. My hands go to his hair and gripped it. "I- huah~ I don't... know wh.. uhh!~ what you mean.." I moan out between thrusts. "You've been teasing me, you wanted this. Didn't you?" He thrusts faster, "You wanted me to pin you to a bed and pound you so you couldn't walk anymore?" He gets rough, his moans becoming very noticeable. "To have me wrapped tightly by your beautiful pussy?" He grabs one of my thighs lifting it over his shoulder as he thrusts into my spot. A loud moan leaves my lips, "Haaah!!~"

"Did I hit a spot?" He grunts, hitting that spot repeatedly, bringing me close to my high once again. I moan loudly in reply, unable to make words. "Ahh.. Your so tight, Y/n..." He moans, his muscles tensing. My grip on his hair turns into a death grip as my eyes rolls back, my back arching as I let out a long moan. "K-KUSUO!!~" My juices squirting around his member. He grunts, continuing his thrusting for a bit. "Holy shit!~ Y/n!~" With one last thrust he dives his member into my heat and releases his seed deep into me. His thrusting slows down, coming to a stop.
***
We both soon find each other laying next to one another, tucked in bed and cuddling. "I love you by the way." I randomly speak, breaking the silence. He chuckle lightly, pulling me close. "I love you too."

Moments Before...
Mr and Ms Saiki stand awkwardly in the living room with the gang. A series of banging and moaning heard form above.

"Kusuo!~ I need you in me..~"

....
"Do kids want to check out my figures collection? Heheh.. heh."

<><><>
Hope it wasn't bad! Though I won't write these often.
My bad on slow updates! I am stuck between Kusuo Saiki and One Punch man at the moment. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!
... Holy shit! Am I the first one to write a Kusuo Lemon?!