| One Sided | Teaser

Saiki is someone who rarely shows emotion to someone. He can't return love to someone if they were to confess, Y/n knows that. So she kept it hidden but not far enough for Saiki to see how much she loves him. Her aching love for him consumed her, killing her slowly. The Hanahaki Disease.
<><><>

I lean forward, my chest and throat burns as my head throbs in complete pain. My hands over my mouth as coughs are jolted out of me, followed by pink petals covered in blood and spit. Yes, you heard me right, petals.
Obviously, because of this, I'm suffering from the Hanahaki Disease. The victim will begin to vomit flower petals - yada ya - a plant growing in the chest, trigger to this disease is caused by one-sided love - Yeah, You have google, you can search it up.

I am a someone-he-knows to Saiki, I'm not exactly close to him like other people because I know that he doesn't exactly enjoy company often. I know deep inside he may care deeply for his friends but thats as far as it goes, and if he was to have a little crush on a girl, it would most likely be Teruhashi Kokomi. Though Saiki may seem annoyed by her presence - by season two he ends up.. Oh wait, have you seen it? Sorry!

I feel more bile build up in the back of my throat as more slimy petals come gushing out. My stomach clenches at the uncomfortable sickness. Despite the about of times I have done this, I don't think I'll ever get used to this. This sickening pain that grows in my lungs and stomach and this suddenly uncomfortable, humid air. I will never get used to this.
***
The bell sings through out the school, I make my way out of class from period 2. Attempting to squeeze through the exit by the river of students, my arm brushing against someone else's, my eyes glance up as I find a pair of green lenses staring at me, I gasp. Feeling my cheeks bloom, my head tilts down, making my way out of the hall way. Saiki's lips part to say something but Teruhashi beats him to it, she talks to him with the golden glow around her. Of course, Y/n recognised this... she kept walking.