A Girl who falls for A Vampire Demon hunter (Zak bagans romance) Chapter 1

My name is Megan Forester. I have bleach blonde hair,crystal blue eyes and sun-kissed skin I am athletic i do all kinds of sports like lacrosse, cheerleading, powder puff etc. I was born in Los angeles, California. I live with my dad here in California, because my mom died when i was born, dont remember much of it but i am still sad that i dont have a mom though. I was sitting in my room on my computer, it was summer here so i had nothing better to do. I was gonna be in college this year so i have to choose it before the summers over. My dad knocks on the door, i say,"Come in." He walks in, okay my dad is just as tan as i am hes like 6 feet tall and kinda buff so he could knock someone out in a heartbeat. He says,"We need to talk.." I get up and i say,"Okay? What about?" He sits on the bed, i sit next to him. He looks at me and says,"Sweetie, i just got a call from my boss and he said that the company moved to Las vegas so i need to go there. Tonight or tommorrow. We are moving there." I think,"Holy shit Las vegas ive always wanted to live there!" I ask,"Want me to start packing? do u want to leave tonight?" My dad thinks and says,"Yeah i wanna leave tonight so ill give you this afternoon to pack, we are leaving at 8:15 okay?" l nod, my dad gets up and pats my shoulder and walks out and closes the door. I get my suitcase and start packing my clothes, i have a seperate bag for my laptop and makeup etc. 5 hours later i walk to the car and put my suitcases in it. We both get in the car, i say,"Goodbye california and hello Vegas!!" My dad looks at me and laughs. We pull out of the driveway and leave the beautiful home. We are on the highway Vegas is about 2-3 hours away so ill probably sleep. I go to sleep..Three hours later my dad wakes me and says,"We are here, you go into the hotel and get our rooms ill get our stuff." I say,"Okay, do you have money? Or should i just use my credit card?" My dad says,"Use your credit card honey." I say okay to my dad, i walk through the front doors. Wow its so gorgous! its like a dream. I kept walking i wasnt paying attention, i walk into someone. I look up and say,"Im so sorry sir, i wasnt paying attention." I mean holy shit this guy was hot!! he had dark brown hair, blue eyes that would make you melt Oh My God! And he had the perfect skn tone too. and then he was wearing a shirt that showed his buffness. Yeah i know its not a word. He helps me up and says,"No its fine sweetie, i wasnt paying attention either." I smile and say,"You have a name?" He smiles back and says,"Zak Bagans, im from a tv show called Ghost adventures." I knew he looked familar! I say,"Oh i love that show!! Its nice to meet you, im Megan Forester." He shakes my hand and says,"Why are you here? Not to be rude." I chuckle and say,"No its fine, im hear because my dad has a company that was in california but they moved here so my dad wanted to come here as soon as he could. Why are you here?" He smiles and says,"Oh i was just coming from my hotel room to take this call until we ran into each other. Do you and your dad wanna stay with us for a while?" Hmm thats a good thought. I say,"I dont mind staying with you but ill have to ask my dad if he wants to. Oh here he is now." My dad see me talking to someone he walks to me and says,"Are t you supposed to get our room?" I say,"Yeah but i just met Zak bagans here and he wouldnt mind if we stayed in his room." My dad looks at Zak and says,"Oh i know you, your from a show right?" Zak nods and smiles. Then my dad says,"Well we would love to stay with you, could you help us carry our stuff?" Zak says,"Sure ill help you, Megan go ahead nick and aaron are up there." Oh my god i was so happy i got to meet Zak and i get to stay in his room could this night get any better??