Chapter 2

All three of us go into the elevator, we all stare at each other. I break the silence and say,"So whats it like living here?" Zak looks at me and says,"Its very nice, theres always something to do at night, like parties, clubs stuff like that." Wow ive always wanted to go to a club. I whisper to my dad,"We should go to a club tonight." My dad nods,"Well thats not a bad idea, you want to go tonight Megs?" I nod my head excitedly. Then my dad says,"Well alright, since you and i are gonna be living here might as well have fun." Yay i get to go to my first club!! We make it to the room, Zak opens the door and Nick and Aaron look up from the couch and sees me and my dad. Aaron asks,"Who are they?" Zak says,"They are from california, her dad had a company there but that same one moved to our area, they have no place to live so can stay here with us." Aaron looks at me and then looks at Zak and whispers so i couldnt hear he says,"Say Zak, she could be your snack every night, she pretty hot dude." Zak looks at Aaron and rolls his eyes but says,"She does look rather tasty, but she cant know yet." Aaron walks up to me and puts out his hand and says,"Nice to meet you..whats your name?" I shake his hand and say,"Megan Forester, nice to meet you too." Nick gets up and says,"Its always nice to have company here, nice to meet you megan and Mr. Forester." We both smile. Zak takes my hand and walks me into another room, he says,"This is your room, im in here too." Holy shit i get to sleep with Zak that is awesome. I ask,"Wheres the shower? I need to shower if we are going out." Zak says,"Its right behind me, go ahead." I smile and say,"Thanks." I close the door, am i really falling for this guy. I cant decide if i do or not. Hmmm. Zak walks out to the family room of the hotel room and pulls Aaron aside and says,"Dude i have feelings for this girl, i dont wanna hurt her." Aaron says,"Hmm well, you gotta tell her you like her sooner or later, and tell her what you are." Zak says,"I know but i dont know if she will like still." Aarons says,"I guess you will find that out." I walk out of the bathroom and into the bigger room wearing a purple short strapless dress, hair curled and light purple makeup and dark purple lipstick. Zak turns around and his jaw drops, so does my dad and the other two. I look up and find them staring at me, i say,"What?" My dad says,"You look gorgous sweetheart." I blush and say,"Awhh thanks dad." Zak walks over to me and says,"I know i just met you but you look gorgous." I blush harder and say,"Why thank you Zak." We leave for the club, we walk into the lobby if the hotel and i find all the guys staring at me. Awkward. We walk outside of the lobby, the club was next door. We walk in, you feel the beat of the loud music and people talking. This is amazing. I start to dance to the music, Zak follows me on what i was doing. Then everyone else was doing the same thing. Then the song ends it follows with a slow song, Zak looks at me and says,"Can i have this dance Miss?" I say,"Why of course, Mr. Bagans." He chuckles then takes my hand and pulls me so close to him that our faces were touching. We were swaying from side to side, he says,"So what was your life like in California?" I say,"It was quite nice actually. I dont have a mom though, she died when i was born." He says,"Awwh i know how you feel i dont have many family members either." I say,"Awh Im sorry, you have Nick and Aaron dont you?" He says,"Well yeah, but i want someone more.." I look at him confused and say,"Who?" He connects eyes with me and says,"You, Miss Forester." He kisses my cheek then my neck, i was trembling because how soft he was kissing me. He finds my lips and kisses me passionately, i kiss him back the same way. He says in my ear,"Lets go into the bathroom and do this." I say,"Okay." He takes my hand we go into the girls bathroom and start to kiss again passionately..