chapter 5

We make it back to the room, my stuff was still here thats good. Zak sets me down on the couch, i wince a little bit because i was sore from walking and i was bruised from the werid guy that kidnapped me and smacked me around. Nick and Aaron walk into the room and Nick says,"I thought she was gone.." Zak looks at Nick and says,"Well her dad left her and she was walking alone in the dark and was kidnapped, and the guy was hitting her and stuff." Nicks and Aarons eyes widened when they looked at me on how beat up i was, i felt worse then i looked. I opened my eyes and turned to look at Zak and he was almost crying, he said,"Why were you out there by yourself?" I say hoarsly,"My dad left me so i had no where to go so i just walked and walked." Zak was crying, i lift my hand to his face and wiped his tears away. I say,"Dont cry, im here with you im not going anywhere." I sit up and he sits next to me and he embraces me again but this time he didnt let go of me. I felt his tears go down my neck, he says on my skin,"I was afriad you were gonna die." I say,"I am here im not gonna leave you i promise. Please dont cry."He looked up at me with tear filled eyes, it made me sad because it has been a long time probably since hes had a soulmate. I ran my fingers through his hair multiple times to soothe him. I put my finger on his chin and lifted his face and wiped his tears away. He took my hand and kissed it multiple times then says,"Lets go to our room." I nod my head. He picks me up amd carries me and puts me onto the bed and he lays next to me and wraps his arms around my waist and put his lips on my neck and started to kiss me and was still crying. I turn and looked at him, he smiles weakly and puts his hand on my face and says,"I love you so much." I lean toward him and i kiss him and then i lay my head on his chest. I ask,"What do you wanna do later?" He thinks and then says,"Lets go to a party or something. Nick and Aaron are going in a little bit." I say,"Okay, we can do that. You wanna take a bath with me." He smiles and gets up with me and we walk into the bathroom. I look into the mirror, he was behind me. I was wearing a sweater so he unzipped it and pulled it over my head then he undressed me competely then he did himself then he filled up the tub. He stepped im first and then me. I say,"When were you turned and why?" He chuckles it sounded like bells and says,"Well i was turned back in the late 1800s. And i was turned because i was very weak and ill." Hmmm well that makes sense. He asks me,"You never said what your life was like in LA." Oh yeah i forgot I say,"Well it was always hot there, nice house i lived in it was like a mansion, i always got lost. And i had a few friends but they are all over the US. I was gonna go to college but its too late for that because i dont want to talk to anyone about it especially my father." I looked up at him and he said,"Well you can come with us to do lockdowns if you like. Its kinda like school." I loved the sound of that. I say,"Sure why not." He then lifted up my chin and kissed me, but very slowly then he went down my neck i could feel his fangs scratching up and down my neck, it didnt hurt but i shivered when he did it. He chuckles and says,"Dont be afriad, love." Then i felt his teeth go into my neck, i couldnt help but to grab his head and then he got into more by sliding his hands up and down my legs then i look up at him and i kissed him roughly and he got more into kissing me by biting my bottom lip till it bleed and then my bottom lip dripped with blood and thenhe licked it and started kissing me agian...i wanted this to last forever..