chapter 4

Me and Zak get back to the hotel room we get to our room and we fall on the bed and we both fall asleep..the next day ugh my head, Zak was up already wow. I get up out of bed my dad, Nick Aaron and Zak were sitting on the couch talking. Zak sees me and says,"Good morning sleepy head." I smile and say,"Morning." I sit next to Zak, my dad says,"Im gonna take a shower now that my sleeping daughter is awake." I stick my tougue out at him. My dad laughs and leaves the room. Zak says in my ear,"I have to have my blood ill be back." I say,"Be careful, my dad might see you." I go on my phone to find that i have 10 texts from one of my friends wondering where i was. I laugh, i already told her where i was. I text her saying that me and my dad moved we are fine. I hear the door to the bathroom open, but didnt hear my dad or Zak. My dad walks into the room where me and him slept and saw Zak drinking something or someone, my dad looks over his shoulder and its a person!! My dad says to Zak,"What the hell are you?!" Zak turns around slowly and faces my dad and says,"A vampire.." Zaks fangs were showing and his lips dripping with blood. My dad freaks out and runs out of the room he grabs me and says,"We are leaving, NOW!" I was confused,"Why?" My dad says still shaking,"You boyfriend is a bloodsucking vampire!" How did he know that?! My dad asks me,"What did he do to you, did he bite you?" I say,"Yes but he didnt hurt me." He grabs my arm and pushing me out the door. Nick and Aaron were confused, so was i. I was literally crying because my dad hates zak because of what he is and was. I pulled away from my dad, he says to me,"Your coming with me!" I say crying and really pissed,"NO i am not going with you, you pulled me away from him!! I dont care what he is Dad i love him!" My huffs and says,"Fine! Be here by youself i dont care!!" My dad gets into the car and speeds away. I walk on the street for hours tired and sore from walking all day. I hear someone behind me, i try to ignore it but he kept following me. Creepy. Then he grabs me and throws me into his car i couldnt see because he blindfolded me and he tied my hands too. We stop and he puts me over his shoulder, i still felt my phone so i can call for help and say someone kidnapped me i dont know what to do. He sits me on the floor and yells at me,"You are not to move or ill hurt you!!!" I was so scared, i was sobbing. He yelled,"SHUT UP!!! Stop crying!" I say,"I cant im scared of you!" He kneels down pulls the blindfold off, he grabs my face and says,"Your beautiful, i want to do you but i know you wouldnt want to..so.." He lets go and he turns away and then he slaps me really hard in the face. And then he walks away. I cry even more now that he hurt me. I fall asleep then two hours later i find the guy drained of blood. I untie my hands i get up and i see someone wizzing through like a vampire would do..and it stops and it was Zak! I run to him and he embracing me and he says,"Are you hurt sweetie?" I look up at him and say,"Yes he hit me many times." Zak looks at my face and says,"Awwh you poor thing, im gonna take you back to the room and fix you up." He picks me up and carries me and we walk back to the hotel..