Chapter 3

We kept kissing nonstop, and we were running into the stalls. He pulled away from me and he kisses my neck then he says in my ear,"I have a big secret Miss Forester, im ready to tell you. But id rather not tell you, i wanna show you." Whats his big secret? He looks at me his face changes and his fangs come out, i reach up to his face and touch under his eyes. I say,"Your a vampire, i love vampires..they are old but they are also sexy and never age." He then sinks his teeth into my neck, he was sucking the life out of me but i was enjoying it. He stopped and looked at me, with lips dripping with blood i lean towards him and i kiss him. He pulls back gently and bites his wrist and he puts it to my mouth and says,"Drink it, it will heal your wound." I take his wrist and drink the blood. He licks his wrist, my wounds heal up and then he licks the blood away. We walk out of the bathroom, it was pretty dark in the buliding. Noone really saw us, i look at my phone my dad texts me,"I went back to the room, you and him have fun. See you in the morning." Awwh how nice my dad is. Nick and Aaron sees us talking and laughing, Aaron says,"So where were you guys?" I say,"We were sitting down on the couch over there, Aaron sees where i was pointing. He didnt believe us, so he looks at Zak and says,"Where were you really?"Zak steps in front of me and says,"You have no position to question me." Aaron backed away with his hands up. Nick says,"Lets leave them alone,we dont want Zak to get mad again." Again? What? I look at Zak confused, he comes over and says,"They have always known about what i was, they figured it out. But they didnt take it well like you did." I made a face, Zak says,"Are you okay?" I nod my head, really something was wrong, Zak could tell. He puts his hand on my face and says,"Tell me please." I say,"Are they-" Zak shakes his head, "No they arent, they are human like you." Made more sense now, but i didnt think vampires existed. In this city they do. I sigh and run my finger through my blonde hair. I was a little scared because Zak was immortal and my dad didnt know, i bet everyone else in his crew does. He sees me in thought, he touches my hand and then i look up at his perfect face,i put my hand on his face and stroke his face and his face was so warm surprisingly,he takes my hand and kisses it all the way up my arm. Then he gets to my neck, he breaths heavily but kisses my neck. I say,"You dont need to be afriad." He looks up at me with sad eyes and says,"Im afriad ill hurt you, i dont want that." I hug his head that was on my chest and i said,"Shhhh im here, i love you no matter what." He picks me up and carries me outside, Nick and aaron left so it was me and zak. He pushes me agianst the wall and kisses more roughly then the last time, he bites my neck again. It kinda stung but it i was loving it. We go into his car he lays me down and strips me and then i do him. He kisses me all over, he felt warm against me. I was breathing so heavy, we did our pleasures and then we rested. He was stroking my hair and i was laying in his chest. Zak says,"We should probably get back to the room." I look up at him and say,"Whats the big rush?"I smile. He says,"I dont know, but they might want us back." That was true. I say,"Okay lets get dressed and go." We get dressed and now we are headed back to the room..