24.

seo changbin,

if i'm being completely honest, i really regret that wish i made when i was younger, but i can't go back and change it. my seventeenth birthday passed a long time ago and i didn't wish for anything, because at that time in my life, i had everything i wished for. i had you, as my best friend, my crush, and the person i could trust the most. i had so many good friends and i had gotten better. my life was good. it's crazy how that all changed. i don't really know what to say anymore besides i'm sorry. i'm sorry for all those times you had to deal with me, especially when i got drunk and did all those stupid acts. i'm sorry for leaving the group and hanging with the wrong crowds and getting into so much trouble. i'm sorry you had to put up with me for so long and i'm sorry for keeping you and everyone else in the dark about my illness. i thought it would be for the better and you wouldn't get hurt. this is my last letter to you, as today will probably be the last day i take my last breaths. i'm so sorry i have to leave you like this. i hope you know i love you and i just want the best for you. i hope you always stay happy and that you achieve the goals you had set for yourself in life. i love you so much, seo changbin, i truly do. thank you for every moment i had with you and for actually bringing me true happiness. you were the best. thank you for being my last thought, my last love, my last hug, my last hand hold, my last kiss, i love you, forever and always.

love,
lee felix