fin.

nobody's pov

in the end, seo changbin died from a broken heart. it was a rare case, but it happened. he truly couldn't live without lee felix. that was his reason to live and once that reason got taken away, he saw no point. his heart broke everyday when he remembered that the person he loved the most was gone and was never coming back. but now, they're gone together. it destroys all of their friends but they know that changbin and felix would want them to be happy, so they stay happy just for their friends. it would be a lie if they said it doesn't kill them, because it does. everyone loved those two boys, so much. now that they're gone, it's different, and not a good different. their true happiness was replaced with real pain, but that's how they'll have to live the rest of their lives, because the two people that they loved so much, were gone and not coming back. their hearts were broken but one thing that will never be broken is the promise they all made as a group, which was, "no matter what, we have to keep going. we have to keep moving on, life moves on. we have to remain happy and pursue our dreams in honor of felix and changbin, because now that they can't do it, we have to do it for them."

end.