Academy

I was about to wake up because I was about to fall out of bed. "Ahhh!" "What Sarah!" My dad said scared because he thought I was going to get kidnapped. "Sorry dad just fell out of bed" heh I scrated my neck nervouse of what he was going to do. But in other words he just sighed. "Come on get up you have your final exams today. You better pass or else." He held a hand I got scared when he said or else yesh my dad is a working progress. I decided to skip breakfast.
"Hey aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" "No dad I'm not I'm late as it is. Your lateness is rubbing of on me. AGAIN!!" SO that what happens that morning.

But as always I braced myself because unlike sasuke (duckbutt) he has his fangirls I have my........... fanboys. Anyway I saw my best friend in the class room. "Hey naruto" I waved at him. "Oh hey Sarah what you doing here" 'uhhh ok something is up with him' "uhh naruto I go to school here remember I'm your best friend Sarah shadow hello?" I waved a hand in his face. " w-w-what are you doing!!??" He asked with a blush on his face. I always like making boys blush. Except for Mr duckbutt himself. Mr sasuke uchiha I will make you blush today even if it is the last thing I do. " Oh hey sasuke-kun" OMG here comes his 'number one' fangirl sakura haruno.
"My turn" I mumble quietly. "Oh uh hey sasuke-kun can I sit next to you today please" I say very innocently. "Oh uh yea sure" i managed to here the last bit he said when he looked away with a OMG IS THAT A BLUSH YES MISSION COMPLETED!! He said the last part quietly but I managed to here it and he said "anything for you sarah-chan" heh thank you and I will sit next to him which I did. All of my fanboys glare at him. I look at them innocently. "Uhhh guys can you not glare at sasuke-kun like that please" I pretended to start take crying. "Please stop crying sarah-chan" "Yeah please stop sarah-senpai" "o-o-ok b-b-but you have t-t-to stop glaring ok?" "Anything to make you happy sarah-chan" all the boys yelled I whispered to sasuke "Hey sasuke?" 'Hn' was all I heard from the blacked eyed emo. " fangirls and fanboys are so annoying aren't they?" He gave me a look that said 'tell me about it' but before I could continue I could feel the hokage gaze at me. So I looked out the window and gave home my closed eye smile and waved. I could feel my dad smile through his mask. I mouthed the words to my dad 'hey dad.'

*hokage pov*
"She can see use Lord third" "yes she can iruka she is kakashi daughter after all" I heard kakashi chuckle. "Umm lord third may I talk with you in privet please" "Sure kakashi." "I was wondering if Sarah could be on my team?" "Sure thing she is your daughter; but you will also have sasuke uchiha, naruto uzamaki, sakura haruno and now Sarah shadow hatake."
"Thank you lord third."

*Normal pov*
"3 2 1" I'm trying so hard not to laugh at the moment because sasuke and naruto.... ARE KISSING. It is so funny.
'' both thoughts'' 'that was ment for sarah-chan'

HA HA HA HA SO FUNNY."but soon it had to be interrupted by iruka. "Seriously iruka it was getting to the good part as well." He look at me if saying I was crazy. I just shrugged it off and walked out the door.
---------------------------------------------------------
631 words