Teams

"As of today you are all ninjas to get here you all faced difficult trials and hardships but that's nothing what will come next is far more difficult now you all only genin (except for you because you are a jonin I'll explain later in the story why.) first level ninja all the genin will be grouped into a 3 man squad but one with the exception of 4 because there is an even number of students."
---------------------------------------------------------
"Team 7: Naruto uzamaki sakura haruno sasuke uchiha and a suprise person."
"Team 8: hinata hyuga kiba inuzuka and shino aburame."
Team 10: ino yamanaka shikamaru nara and choji akimichi."
"Iruka-sensei why does a great ninja like me have to be in the same group with a slug like sasuke?" "Sasuke had the second best score of all the graduates students, you had the worst  scores." Everyone started to laugh. "Iruka-sensei you said that sasuke had the second best score, who had the first?" "That would be the suprise person in your group that your going to meet later." I just smirked. Naruto was shocked so was sasuke and sakura.
"You will all meet your jonins after lunch"
---------------------------------------------------------
Time skip love my readers
---------------------------------------------------------
"Hey sarah" ahhh oh it's just my dad "do you mind meeting me on the roof untill everyone else is here?"
"Uhh sure dad ok. Oh and dad don't be late." I winked at him and he blushed looking away. I giggled and he blushed even more.