bro code (AePete + Pond)

"Fight me." // "You just messed with the wrong people." // "You're like my sibling."

I changed the second one a little ^

//.//

Pete whimpered when Trump threw him against the wall, the older man yelling obscenities in his face. Tears threatened to escape his eyes so he squeezed them shut while he was being reminded of how disgusting he was. The older man let him go, running his hand through his hair. Pete knew this was his moment. His hand slipped into his pocket and quickly called Ae, but his phone was thrown out of his hands as Trump came back to torture him some more.

"Thought you could call for help? Are you calling that shorty?" Trump growled, placing his forearm on Pete's throat. Pete scrambled, hands clawing at the arm obstructing his breathing, panicking. It didn't take long for spots to appear in his eyes. It was hard to keep his tears in his eyes, feeling them fall quickly down his cheeks. 

"Ai'Pete?!" he heard a voice, but it wasn't the voice he expected to hear. Trump was dragged off of the rich boy by Pond, who punched Trump in the nose. 

"If you're going to fight anyone, fight me," Pond smirked before he threw another punch. Ae showed up soon after Pond, quickly going to check on the crying boy before moving to assist his friend. 

"You keep messing with the wrong people," Ae's voice was harsh but he took Pond off of the older boy, holding him back so they didn't get caught and suspended for fighting. Trump scoffed and ran off. Pete sighed in relief, choking back a sob when Ae walked over to him again. Gentle fingers ran over his neck and Ae frowned. 

"It's probably going to bruise," he huffed and Pete nodded shallowly, leaning forward to place his head on Ae's shoulder. Pond hummed quietly, placing a hand on Pete's shoulder as Ae placed him in a hug. 

"Thank you," Pete whispered and both of the engineering boys expressed the fact that they didn't mind at all. 

"You're my boyfriend, of course, I would help you," Ae whispered, moving back to wipe Pete's tears away. Pete pulled a small smile, eyes drifting to Pond when he cleared his throat. 

"You're like my sibling dude. You're welcome," Pond smiled and Pete smiled back, wiping the rest of the tears off his face. Ae interlocked their fingers and Pond wrapped an arm around Pete's shoulders, Pete smiling as he walked with the two engineering students. 

//.//

this is very much inspired by the fact that i am SO TIRED OF TRUMP and also Pond and Ae being so willing to whoop some ass for Pete in ep 2