Chapter 1

-Kirishima Pov-

It was a normal night for me, apart from the fact there was violent screaming and explosion sounds from the room next to me.

Out of curiosity, I get up and knock on the door to be greeted by a girl, spiked blonde hair, puffy eyes, and a violent glare.

I didn't know her name, so I quickly glanced at the name tag next to the door.

"The fuck do you want shitty hair?!" She didn't have the door fully open, just her head peeking out.

"Uh, Bakugou, right?"

"Yes, now tell me what the fuck do you want!"

"Uh, are you alright?"

"Why the fuck wouldn't I be?!"

"Because you keep screaming, and you look really tired. Do you need some sleeping pills or something?"

"I've already fucking tried that shitty hair!"

"Do you mind if I come in, this hallway is cold."

"You touch anything, you're dead."

She opens the door, nothing to exciting.

There was a low table in the middle of the room, a bed in the corner, the desk.

I looked at the desk for a few minutes, there was sleeping pills scattered over and a blade, with what looked like dried blood on it. What really caught my attention was a carving, the name 'Deku' with a roughly carved heart next to it.

"The fuck are you looking at?"

"Nothing," I pushed it away, it really wasn't my business. I don't even know who 'Deku' is.

She slammed the door and sat on the floor.

"Bakugou, who is 'Deku'?" I just let my curiosity take over and decide to ask anyway.

"N-nobody!" She turns her head away.

I didn't really notice the random cuts over her arm.

"And, what's with those cuts?"

"Training."

"Now get out shitty hair!"

She pushes me out and slammed the door.

She seems so great...

I walk back in my dorm and lay back down, no more explosions or screaming for the rest of the night.

-Bakugou Pov-

I closed the door and lay back down.

I can't tell him who 'Deku' is.

I've liked him for a long time now, but he hates me because I picked on him for being quirkless. He never fought me back, even though he's taller than me. He's just scared.

I also couldn't tell him about the cuts, they weren't from training.

I started cutting myself after Deku turned me down. He said, "Sorry Kacchan. I-I already have a girlfriend. I'm sure another guy will love your special personality...".

I knew he was lying, nobody could handle my personality. It was just to much.

I don't have any friends either.

I'm all alone, I hate it so much.