Chapter 11

-Bakugou Pov-

The goddamn sun woke me up. It was too bright, on another note; I have no idea how I got into this situation.

Kirishima was on top of me, using my boobs as a pillow, while drooling on me.

(How the hell do you move so much😆)

"Oi, Shitty Hair get up."

"Soft..." He mumbles, going right back to sleep.

Dammit.

He laid there for a few minutes before a knock on the door causes him to roll off of me and fall on the floor.

"I wanted to sleep...!" He whines, going to open the door.

I roll over, just enough to peek over his shoulder and see Aizawa sensei.

(Dadzawa)

After he closes the door, Kirishima walks over to me and hands me a paper. Something about we get the week off to see our family or something.

"Are you going?" He asks, still looking at the paper.

"What do you mean?"

"It says on the paper, you don't have to go if you don't want to."

"I really don't want to see that old hag."

"You wanna stay at my house? I mean if you don't what if you can't sleep?" He puts the paper on the floor.

"Would your parents be ok with it?"

"Yea, they should be fine with it, but you're gonna have to play the 'girlfriend' act."

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Well it would be weird for a friend to stay at your house with your family for no reason. Isn't it?"

"I guess so."

"Ok, well I'll get packing. You should go get your stuff. Also, did you sleep ok?"

"Well yea, apart from the damn fact you were sleeping on top of me."

"Hehe, sorry! Your boobs are really comfy."

"What kinda complement is that?"

"A nice one, your boobs are big, so perfect pillow material!" He did his signature smile and gave me a thumbs up.

Damn you and that adorable smile!

+5 hours later+
(Maybe about 6:30)

By now me and Kirishima were in the common room thing, he was talking to Pinky and Pikachu. We were waiting for the bus since he lives about an hour away.

I only needed a book bag, not to much. Just some clothes, my phone charger, and a blanket.

Once the bus thing got here, some people got on from the other classes.