Chapter 3

-Bakugou Pov-

I woke up to a damn alarm clock beeping, so on instinct I destroyed it.

"WHO THE FUCK SET THIS DAMN ALARM, I'M TIRED AS FUCK AND NOW I'M PISSED!"

"Geez, calm down, also get off of me, your heavy."

I look down and noticed I was standing on shitty hair's stomach, so I sit back down on the bed. He sits up and looks at his alarm.

"What the hell did you do?!"

"THAT DAMN THING WOKE ME UP!"

"Of course it did, it's a school day," His hair was down, not like his usual shitty hair.

"What's with your hair?" I ask.

"It's not naturally like that 'shitty hair' that you call it."

"Well then what the fuck was it naturally?"

"It was black, and always stayed down like this," He gets up and walked to the closet to get his uniform.

"So you were emo?"

"No!"

"Well, fuck. I'm going to get changed."

He nodded and I walk back to my dorm and do my usual routine, then I walked back to his dorm, but I walked in on him with just boxers.

"H-H-hi Bakugou, your b-back!"

"Damn, how much do you work out goddamn."

"About 2 hours everyday."

I walked over to him and run my hand over his hot as fuck 6 pack.

Solid as fuck, hot as fuck, perfect as fuck...

"Uh... Bakugou?"

"Oh... Fuck. Sorry or some shit."

"Uh-huh," He continues to get ready as I sit down on his bed.

Once we get ready, we walk to breakfast. I sit at my table, but Shitty Hair sits next to me.

"Go sit with your fucking friends," I eat some of the rice.

"You are my friend too!"

"Damn you."

+Later+

Since we had training, I had to get ready. As normal, I didn't have a damn partner. People wouldn't dare go against me.

"Bakugou, let's be partners!" Shitty Hair walks over to me, waving and smiling like an idiot.

-Kirishima Pov-

I figured it would be partners with Bakugou, seeing as she's really powerful. The only problem was, her outfit. It was really tight, I mean it looked amazing, sorta sexy, but I need to keep it in my damn pants if I want to keep being friends with her.

 It was really tight, I mean it looked amazing, sorta sexy, but I need to keep it in my damn pants if I want to keep being friends with her