Chapter 8

-WARNING-

This is kinda filler but it has 2 other ships, but it does have some point to it so please don't hate. There's also a song so look forward to that.

Please.

-Midoriya Pov-

Kacchan hasn't left her room in almost 3 days, I was in charge of getting her out because of the culture festival. Well... Time to die!

I was kinda excited. Today the #1 pro hero team: All for Jazz and Lia, were going to come to class today because they pay for basically all the events at U.A. There's also a rumor that every year, Lia will tell her favorite 1st year's where they'll be in a few years.

Finally, I was at deaths door; Kacchan's dorm.

I kicked the door open. I was a little surprised when I seen Kacchan wrapped up in a red blanket with the words 'Crimson Riot!'

I'm also sure she's still wearing Kirishima's sweatpants.

"Kacchan, are you alright?" I ask, walking over to open the blinds, since it was so dark in her room.

"I'm not going to that damn classroom." She scooted closer to the corner of the room.

"Oh, come on! The rest of the class is worried about you, especially Kirishima."

"I don't wanna see that stupid fucking rock."

"Oh, come on!" I say as I drag her out from the blanket and onto the bed.

I grab her uniform and hold her down trying to get her uniform on.

After about 20 minutes, I had gotten her almost halfway to the classroom. I had to drag her by the waist because she wouldn't let me pick her up any other way.

People were shooketh when I walked into the classroom with a screaming Kacchan acting like this was a normal thing everyday.

"Deku, is Bakugou alright?" Uraraka asks as I put her down at her seat.

"Yea, she's fine."

A few minutes go by before Aizawa walks in and starts explaining the hero pair coming today.

"So, show some respect. They are the youngest hero's in history, at age 15 and 16. They both have a quirk similar to All For One. They are the reason events happen at U.A. Being on any other level of behavior other than your best will result in suspension."

"They're really that important?!" Uraraka comments.

"Yes." Aizawa nodded.

"Speaking of which, they're here."

"WATASHI GA KITA!" One girl, which looks like acne hit her like a brick, wearing black glasses walks in.

"Damn, how hard did acne hit you?" Kacchan comments.

"B A K U G O U what did I say about behavior?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. And it hit me like a wall!" She says in a probably too excited tone considering the question.

Her costume was pretty simple, sweatpants and a cat shirt.

Then another girl walks in behind her, she was a bit taller than the other girl, and way skinnier than her too. She had black hair, with red streaks covering her eyes. Her costume was some black jeans with a white sweater, and a gray cardigan. I of course took this time to write all of it down. I also noticed her eyes were black and red.

(Dats her Oc mine isn't that different from what I look like.)

"Hello people!" She says.

"So, we are the #1 hero team, we fund the events at U.A and of course we have a few claims on various students in this classroom!" The one with blonde hair says. (Lia)