Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Cameron's POV:

I went back inside to our apartment. My nose was bleeding really bad so I got tissue to stop the bleeding. Matt punched me really hard and I was really surprised he did that. I wish we could just make up. I heard Nash and Matt walk in.

"Cam where are you?" Nash ask's.

I step out of the bathroom to where they can see me.

"Dude there blood all over your shirt!" Nash yells.

"Yeah I know I was trying to clean up." I say.

I see Matt and he is just looking at me. I look back at him not knowing if I should be mad at him or not.

"Cam, look I'm really sorry I punched you." Says Matt.

"It's fine. Also I'm sorry for like bragging in your face Layla likes me." I say.

"It's fine." Matt say's.

"So friends?" I ask smiling.

"Friends." Matt say's.

I walk up to him and we hug. I'm really glad Matt and I made up.

After my nose stopped bleeding I got my phone and looked at it. I had gotten a text from Layla.

LAYLA: Hey can you all of you meet at my house tomorrow so you guys can meet my friends?

She texted me like 10 minutes ago.

CAMERON: Yeah sure sounds fun. We will be at your house around 2.

I put my phone down and go to my room and try to go to sleep. Today has been a long day.

"The next day" ***

Layla's POV:

I wake up and there is dry tears on my face. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I hop in and out of the shower and get dressed. I look at my phone and see that Cameron texted me.

CAMERON: Yeah sure sounds fun. We will be at your house around 2.

LAYLA: Okay see you then.

I put down my phone and look at my wrist. I look and see the two scars. I look all over my house for bracelets. I want something to cover it up because no one can find out. I finally find toms of bracelets and put them on. It's something you need to get used to.

I go on my phone again and text Brooke and Jade.

BROOKE: Hey can you come over like around one. I want you to meet the guys.

JADE: Hey can you come over like around one. I want you to meet the guys.

After about like 2 minutes later they text back.

BROOKE: We are going to meet them!!! Yasss I will be over! Can I come over now?

JADE: Oh my gosh!! Yas I will be over.

I respond to Brooke.

LAYLA: Yeah you can come over now.

Then I respond to Jade.

LAYLA: You can come over now if you like.

Then Brooke responds with a "okay :)". I wait a few minutes and I hear my door bell ring. I walk to the door but Ricke beats me to it.

"Layla Brooke is here!" Ricke yells.

"Yeah I know." I say.

"Hey." Says Brooke walking in.

"Hey. Okay let's go to my room." I say.

Me and Brooke walk to my room and lay on my bed. I look at my phone and see Jade texted me.

JADE: Okay be over in a little.

"Jade said she will be over in a while." I say.

"Cool. I can't wait to meet them!" Says Brooke.

I smile. I really wanted them to meet the guys so Brooke and Jade could get a hook up. Matt and Nash were single. I really hope they will all like each other.

HEY GUYS SO IF MY WRITING LOOKS DIFFERENT ITS BECAUSE I AM TYPING ON MY PHONE. I AM UP IN TAHOE AND I HAVE NO COMPUTER SO. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE ALL LIKING THE STORY!

Love,

Mrs.Dallas