Chapter 4

Noah glanced around the basement. A table, five sleeping bags, and no food. He could hear stomachs growling, and could bear it no longer. "Aargh!! Why can't we go the supermarket? We're three streets down!!" He yelled across the basement floor. "Because all the while we could be attacked and be transformed!" Shrieked a new voice, Vikram.

"Whatever..." sighed Jordan, secluded in the corner, clearly bored. "Then let's go! We can finally stop eating moss growing on the ceiling, and get real food!" Exclaimed Daniel as he slid his hands gracefully through his silky brown hair."But we need someone to hold down the fort." said Vikram.

Nolan barely restrained an eye roll as Jacobington said, "Why don't we just send you three?" He said while gesturing to him, Jprdan, and Daniel. "Why is it us all the time? You haven't been out in the last 3 months! We've literally had to do all the scavenging!"

"And I've told you that at least two people have to stay here!" Vikram yelled to him."That's because you are a coward and can't do anything by yourself!" Jordan shouted. "You know what? We're leaving you!" Noah said furiously, "You haven't done anything for us, so we're out! Come on guys, let's go get some supplies for our future base." "Ha! You'll die out there anyway! We won't miss you at all! " Jacobington shouted after them as Noah dragged the others out of the basement of Jacobington's house.

Once they were outside, Daniel sighed and looked around for zombies, and then glared at Noah. "DUDE! What the hell were you thinking?! It was safer when we were with those wimps! At least there we had more people! Haven't you ever heard of strength in numbers?!" "Yes, I'm not an idiot, Dylan. I just can't stand Jacobington! HE SUCKS!" yelled Noah angrily."Guys..." Sighed Jordan. 

OH SO I'M THE IDIOT NOW, HUH, NOAH!?" Daniel shrieked "Guys." "WELL MAYBE YOU ARE ONE, IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE BENEFITS OF LEAVING THAT STUFFY BASEMENT!!" Noah shrieked back. "GUYS!!" Yelled Jordan, "If you haven't noticed yet, zombies from miles away can hear us! So let's, I don't know, FIND SOMEWHERE TO STAY!"

The two boys looked back and forth, angrily. And they finally agreed, somewhat, at least.