🐺Chapter two

Hyunjin looked back and saw her smiling so he decided to go somewhere that was fun. After running for about five more minutes they were out of breath. Evelin looked in front of her and saw that it was a arcade place. She looked at hyunjin and he began to drag her into the place they were now out. When she went inside she was amazed by how it was set up.

"Close your mouth or bugs will fly in" she covered her mouth and slightly punched hyunjin in the arm. Hyunjin went up to the machine and put money in to get the coins they needed for the games. Hyunjin went to the bathroom while Evelin stayed to the side and waited for him.

A few seconds passed and he walked out the bathroom and saw Evelin wasn't where she said she would be so he began looking around for her. When he spotted her he walked up to her and grabbed poked her sides which made her jump. She turned around and was relieved when it was him "you scared me!" He chuckled

The began playing video games and having a good time

                                  • •

They walked out the building and told each other bye. "Wait!" Evelin turned around and saw hyunjin walking towards her "can I have your number?" She nodded and handed her phone to him. Even if they just met this morning she felt close to him.

He handed her phone back to her and winked as he turned around and began walking off. She giggled at his move and began walking the opposite direction.

When Evelin reached her house she was welcomed by a angry Kevin. She smiled sweetly and tried to walk past him but he grabbed her wrist and she stopped in her tracks. "Where were you?" She looked at him in the eyes

Sorry oops I'll just lie to you this one time. She sighed and removed her wrist from her brothers grip. "I had detention but didn't go and decided to go to the park to clear my mind"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not" her phone buzzed and she took it out of her pocket then put it back in. She walked up the stairs and into her room then pulled her phone out her pocket

Unknown
I had fun today

Evelin
I did too. We should
hang out more

She changed the name on her phone and waited for him to text back

Hyunjin🖤
We should. Well I
gtg bye! :)

She smiled to herself. Not because she liked him but because she finally had a friend. She put her phone down on her bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a long shower she decided to dry her hair then put on comfortable clothes to sleep in. She threw on some joggers then a baggy sweatshirt.

She laid on her bed and looked at the calendar. "Tomorrow and then I'll be 18" she sighed as she covered herself with her blankets. She began feeling drowsy and soon fell asleep.

• •

As the sun began to shine on her face she slowly began to open her eyes. She got up and looked at the ground for no reason. Her brother walked in but she didn't notice

"You look like a damn ghost!" She slowly looked at her brother then laid down. "Hey I came in here to say happy birthday!" She got out of her bed and slipped on her slippers "thank you"