Chapter 6

As the wolves began walking home they turned into their human selves and looked at each other and sighed. "Jisung what the fuck was that! You're suppose to attack when you see your enemies!" Jisung lowered his head and mumbled a sorry. "You're out of this pack" all of them walked away leaving Jisung behind cold and scared.

Couple months passed

"Changbin be honest and stop beating around the fucking bush!" Changbin looked at chan and hid behind his small pillow

"Maybe. A little bit..." Changbin said while blushing and covering his face with the pillow. "Aww little Changbin has a crushhh" Changbin look to the door and threw the pillow at chan "Shut up!!"

Evelin walked in and seen the two of the fighting with each other "okay love birds take a chill pill" they both turned to Evelin and stopped "foods ready" they both raced downstairs pushing Evelin out the way.

When the reached down there they seen there was no food and got sad. "Why'd you lie to us!?"

"We need to talk"

Everyone sat down on the couch and on the floor and looked at Evelin. Everyone could tell it was getting hard for her to speak or even tell them what she was about to say "as of today I can't live with y'all or talk to y'all anymore." They all looked at each other then back at Evelin "um why not" she just kept her mouth shut and went back upstairs "Aw Changbins little crush is leaving us"

"CHAN!!" Changbin threw a pillow at chan before leaving upstairs to go talk to Evelin

"Hey" he said softly "what's wrong. Why are you leaving us all of a sudden?"  She just sighed and looked at changbin "Y'all are great friends Changbin but I have my own little mission to kill those people that killed my parents. No matter if it's one of y'all or not. And I would rather be by myself and not around a lot of people."

"Oh..." Evelin moves closer to Changbin and hugged him tightly "I'm sorry changbin" A tear slipped out her eye as she got up and grabbed her bags then jumped out the window.

A/n:
Okay Ik this chapter is supper short but I have no ideas for this story rn but I'm gonna try to do like two chapters before I go back to school but I can't make any promises that I will upload them :(