Chapter 7

Evelin has been on her own for a couple months now and has never seen the group since the day she decided to leave. But there is one person who visits her secretly when he's not busy with his group. They have nothing against Evelin it's just that the one that is visiting her doesn't want other people to find out he's seeing her.

Evelin dropped her stuff and ran to the door when she heard a knock knowing who it was gonna be. She opened the door and the boy stood there with his arms spread open for a hug. She hugged him very tightly and welcomed her into her new house. "Don't judge. I haven't really unpacked cuz I'm to lazy." He chuckled and walked towards a box. "I mean I can help you if you want"

She shook her head "I'm fine. I'll do it myself when I have time." He picked up a box and started taking things out not listening to what Evelin was saying. "Changbin! I said noooo"

Still not listening to her he grabbed another box and pulled out a black plushie dog "hey eve I'm stealing this." She chuckled and walked over to him and decided to help him with her stuff.

They unpacked things and then put them in the places Evelin wanted them in. A couple hours passed by and they were finally done unpacking and they were starving. A loud growl came from the boy besides Evelin. "We have two choices. Bake a cake since that's the only thing I have here at the moment or go out to eat actual food." Changbin stayed quiet for a couple of minutes thinking of which one to do. "Let's go eat I guess."

They grabbed their stuff and walked out the house making sure it was locked. The starry night made Evelin think of the day her parents got attacked. "Evelin can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"I like you. A lot. But I don't wanna ruin our friendship so just don't worry about it okay."

She shook her head "Changbin that wouldn't ruin our friendship because I actually kind of like you too I just never had the guts to tell you anything."

Changbin blushed and hid his face in his hoodie.

"Let's go eat please. I'm starving" Evelin nodded and they started walking again. They decided to go eat burgers since Evelin was craving burgers .

A/n:
Ik this chapter is also short and Ik some of y'all are gonna say "I thought this was a hyunjin story" well plot twist. You'll find out why this is a hyunjin story later :)