Whora {{JiminiexDora LMAO}}

It twas booty call o clock when Dora's phone let out a whistle. She rushed to answer it seeing it was oopa Jimin.

'Jiminie-aah where have you been'

'I just got off work'

'You sound stressed oopa'

'yes baby I am please come over'

Doras face lit up with excitement as she put on her boots, making her way to the man's house. On the way, she had gotten lost and google maps was being a trickass bitch resulting in Dora having to take a detour to figure out where to go. She ran into the infamous drug dealer Diego.

"Diego..what are you"

"uwU hewwo whora"

He let out his hood to reveal his demonic smile. Dora let out a gasp and tried to run away but she was pinned by Diego and some literal hood rat lookin ass cheeta. They tried to take her but suddenly Diego is dropped kicked by smol man.

"jiminie?"

"whora belongs to me," He says as he shoots several rounds into the back of Diego's head.

Jimin then takes ahold of Doras thicc ass

"j-jiminie..ahhh" Dora lets out a moan as Jimin starts groping her.

"Lets go home" He says before she can respond he already has her slung over his shoulders before Dora knew it she was being body slammed onto his bed as the shared a fassionte makeout session.

"o-oppa.."

"yes?" He says impatiently waiting to return to her blissful lips.

"c-c-can you find my cl*t," she says breathlessly. Jimin lets out a smirk pulling her shorts down to find soaking panties.

"ah staying wet for you snepai I see" He chuckles ripping them off along with the rest of her clothes, he undresses aswell. He starts to rub Doras nono square as he sucks on her neck.

"Jiminieee use the map to do d-do do do doraa" She moans out as he sticks one...not two fingers in then goes to 4 quickening his pace.

Before Dora knows it Jimin grunts as he thrusts his member into her. His bitch ass didn't last that long and came almost instantly. Dora joined in and came as well screaming, 

"swiper robó mi virginidad!!!" She pants breathlessly after literally only one thrust along with Jimin. Dora had never done it before but she was glad her swiper took it. that is until they found the map in the corner sobbing.

"right in front of my salad-"

ONLY A SELECT FEW WILL UNDERSTAND THIS MONSTROSITY OF LITERATURE LMAO WE STAN THE #DORAXBTS AU IN THIS HOUSEHOLD JGOAGJOPADJO