Will You Take Care Of Me? [Part 2]{Lemon}

I decided to put the more mature content in a separate chapter for those who don't wanna read. If you do skip this chapter I assure you it will probably have no effect further into the story. Enjoy for the ones that will read! 

Y/n pov

"Kiss me"

His lips softly land on mine as he pins me against a wall his hand cracking the wall behind me. We continue the passionate deep kisses till Saitama backs away from me as if I was fire and gives me an expression that was intense and threatening. "Saitama?" I question bringing my hand to his jaw slowly but he stops my hand and holds it tight.

Have I done something wrong?

"Y/n, I want you. Right here. Right now" he demands turning me on. "Take me Saitama" I whisper back and in seconds Saitama moves us towards the couch myself on the bottom, him landing on top. He plants rough wet kisses on my neck while one of his hands rubs my body up and down a couple of times till he finds his way up my shirt and slowly into my bra, although he still doesn't really touch my breast he just lightly rubs them over the fabric of the bra. He starts to suck my neck finding my sweet spot with no time wasted. "Ahh, Saitama, Mmmm!" he focused on that area for a while longer teasing me. Turning me one even further. His lips land back on mine. "Can I? Touch them?" he asks still touching the fabric.

I answer by taking off my shirt quickly and taking off my bra slowly, now my top half was completely exposed to him. His eyes were glued to me all that one could hear was our intense breathing. "Don't look at me like that now! It's embarrassing..." I whine covering my breast by crossing my arms. "I'm sorry it's just that... I always seem to find a new beautiful side of you" he scoffs smiling down looking at the ground. "Saitama you dummy!" I laugh pulling his face closer to kiss him passionately. "Your lips make me wonder how the rest of you taste like" he growls going down my neck and eventually finding my nipples and giving them attention by squeezing them and rolling his tongue on the sensitive part. " Aah, Sai- Saitama!" I moan feeling him pleasure me. He starts to grind his crotch against my upper thigh trying to get friction in his own body. "Take your pants off" he pants and I waste no time doing what he said.

I'm only in my underwear and Saitama is still fully dressed which got me all hot and bothered. "Saitama take off your clothes... " I almost whine like a child. He smirks and quickly gets up to undress. He takes off his shirt revealing his very toned abs and his pants revealing his hard boner threw underwear.

 He takes off his shirt revealing his very toned abs and his pants revealing his hard boner threw underwear

I gulp seeing him like this. Quickly I get up from the couch and attack Saitama's lips while I shove his body towards the couch making him eventually sit on the couch his legs spread.

"Come to sit on my lap shortcake" he demands and obediently follows his orders taking my rightful seat on top of Saitama. "Your so beautiful Y/n..." he says giving my ass a tight squeeze as our bodies grind against each other for friction as we kiss. The exchange of passion was intense, tongue against tongue and skin against skin "Tell me what you want Y/n," he asks sucking on my neck and right now I want him to put his crotch in my body. I want to take his whole length. "Put it in me" I whisper. "Put what in you?" he asks the grinding intensifying "Your... Your dick Saitama!" I whine again while putting one of my hands on his crotch over the fabric. "Then we have to ready your body up" he breaths pushing my body against the couch and bringing his head way down to my tingling nether regions

Sweet Fucks, he's so sexy

Saitama pulls my panties down to my ankles and spread my legs letting my panty fall Lord knows where. He gives a cold blow to my dripping entrance making me give a squeak. "Just do it Saitama!" I beg gripping the couch. "Do what?" he once again asks driving me nuts.

"Eat me out! Finger me! Do anything you want with me!" I beg wanting nothing more but some pleasure only given by him. Without another word he gives my privates a long rough lick that sent all the pleasure I wanted. "Aah~ Yes!" I moan letting Saitamas tongue do its magic. I felt Saitama lick and suck my wet clit. I let out a moan while his tongue continues to lap my clit rapidly. And with no kind of warning, I feel a finger inside me.
"Fuck~ Saitama..." I continue to moan as he starts pumping two fingers inside while he gives long licks to my folds creating a whole new wave of pleasure roll through my body. "Oh God, Sa-Saitama! I'm so close you have to- Ahh~" I moan so loud and uncontrollably as my body lightly squirts on Saitamas face and fingers. "Did you just...finish?" he asks smirking bringing his fingers to his face studying all the wet cum.

I don't answer. I'm still thinking how good that felt and how I wanted more.

"You're so sexy when your hot and bothered Y/n" he says bringing his face back down to my sensitive folds giving them more long licks and fingering. "No, I don't want this!" I say all bothered pushing him back placing my hand on his hard length. "I want this now." I purr touching his length through the fabric. I pull his boxers down letting his length free. 

My eyes widen at the sight of it. It was immense yet, I wanna put the whole thing inside me right now.

I rub his hard length on my entrance before slipping it into my wet caverns. I moan as a begin moving my hips uncountably riding him and giving both of us immense pleasure. My hands dig into his toned chest as I kiss him while his hands were on my breasts playing with my nipples, our moans and grunts fill the apartment as he stretches my walls open, and before I could even say "Pappy penguin picked a pack of pickled pepper's". I was on my back.

 He pulls out and then swiftly enters me again. Saitama penetrates me with an amount of force that I grip the couch pillows. "Ah~ Y/n I'm sorry I'm so rough I can't c-control it" he apologizes giving me a kiss on my needy lips. The room had a wet skin to skin sound to it and it only turned me on. He pushes in harder and starts to kiss me while pinching my nipple. "Saitama-- Aah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" I scream closing my eyes and desperately thrusting my own hips until I reach my peak. I cum around his length my walls tightening around him. "Aah- Y/n I'm cumming" he said giving his last thrusts. 

Fuck! No condom! 

"Saitama! Aah- not in! Pull out!" and he did his hot seed landing over my entrance, belly, and chest. 

There we both were, looking into each other's eyes. Him above my heated body. He slowly leans in to give a passionate kiss then pulls me up and sets my body on top of his. "Y/n, I wish we could stay like this forever," he says stroking my hair. And I couldn't agree more, this right now cuddling with him. Is the best feeling ever. 

"You own my heart" he expresses kissing my forehead. I stay quiet for while " You own my heart too" I say kissing his lips. 

I DID IT!!!!! SORRY IF IT WAS BAD OR CRINGY IT WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE VOTE COMMENT KINKY THINGS AND FOLLOW ME

ALSO, DONT EVER DO THE PULL OUT METHOD! YOUR STUPID AUTHOR FORGOT TO MAKE SAITAMA PUT ON A CONDOM! + gets enormous nosebleed thinking of him putting on condom+ BYEEEEE