It's me Sai...

Y/n POV

 I am just, mad? Or upset? I can't tell... Okuno has taken my emotions over and over again it's getting harder and harder to gain them back and even identify any emotion. But whatever emotion it was it certainly was not a happy one. I have to see Saitama...At that moment I receive a text. It was my dear friend Fubuki.

 >ARE YOU NUTS? 

>Y/N WHER ARE YOU????

I'm slightly frightened by the text. She seems very bothered about something. A monster? Maybe there's a threat in another city? I text her back. "What ... are... worried... about? I'm...fine... on ....my...way ...home" I slowly say what I text since my texting is slower than speed in speech. I sent the message and continue to walk on. In seconds, she answers. Again I stop and look at my phone. What is up with her?

>PLZ RUN TO MY PLACE NOW!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!

She sent me a link. Because she was very worried I quickly open the link unlike how I usually do and open it later and if I don't forget also reply. But as it was opening it didn't load to my screen. City Z has the worst cellular services around here. I text her back.

> lol it didn't load :-( 

> just tell me!!! 

I send the texts and walk a little until now someone stops me. He was walking to my right side and grabs my shoulder.

"Y/n! Well look at you" Josh says putting his hand on the back of my neck. I push him away sternly "What do you want?" I ask. "What ya don't wanna talk to me now that your all famous and dating a high-class man?" he adds taking a big inhale from his cigarette at the end. He said a curious thing. He doesn't know I'm dating Saitama. I've never told him and honestly was not planning on telling anytime soon. So how did he know I'm dating? And Saitama is frankly no high-class man. All he can afford is ramen and takes his sales very seriously. 

"How do you know I was dating? Who told you?" I quickly ask. He scoffs "Babe that shit was on the news" smoke coming out of his nostrils. " Can't believe a heartless bitch like you got to be with an S-Class hero" he adds taking another puff. " I think you've confused me with another girl. I'm not seeing an S-Class" I answer ready to leave this conversation. He was probably too high from smoking all day to even know what he is talking about. " Nah, babe.  I knew that it was you in that picture with SweetMask. They didn't say your name but I knew it was you."

My blood turns cold and my body tense. My mind went blank with worry so many things came up to my brain. 

GO RUN HOME!?!

CRY TO FUBUKI!??  

 I need a snack...

BeAT Up, SWeeTmAsk !!

But only one thing out of all my ideas stuck out the most.  

SAITAMA!

He most certainly has already seen the news since he likes to have it on while he reads mangas. He must be so heartbroken now. He probably has the wrong idea and is furious or upset. Suddenly my brain wasn't so confused after all. I knew what was the primary thing I wanted to do. And that is to go say sorry to him and kiss him. 

I start to run. I was only talking to Josh so really no need to say goodbye to him. I just continue to run. What will Genos think of me? My poor son must also be hurting. The most unfortunate part is they both have warned me about him and I neglected them. 

I finally reached his doorstep. 

Just knock. Just bang your knuckles on the wood. 

I knock. Two soft knocks on his door. I'm shaking so much. 

My phone buzzes. Its been buzzing the whole time I was talking with Josh and when I was running too. I look at my phone Fubuki has completely exploded my messages. I don't read them but only answer.

>Found out what happened. At Sai place. Be at ur place soon.

I put my device away. He still hasn't opened the door. Again two soft knocks and my voice "It's me Sai... "