how you meet?

Izuku Midoriya

you were ready  for your new day at the academy but you were also scared because your brother Shoto wont let any one near you because your not as strong as he is because your quirk is fire just like your father because of that  you don't use your ...

you were ready  for your new day at the academy but you were also scared because your brother Shoto wont let any one near you because your not as strong as he is because your quirk is fire just like your father because of that  you don't use your quirk  so this makes you weaker then the others. but the other thing is that you don't talk that much and you don't like people touching you or coming near you but your brother tries to make you see not everyone like our father. 

you were walking beside Shoto when a little green hair boy ran up to your brother with a bright smile on your face and that made you smile as you saw his brightness in his face and eyes

"Good Morning Todoroki-kun, oh who are you I dont believe we met before but my name is Izuku but people call me Deku" he smile at you while putting his hand forward  but you hide behind your brother trying to see if he was a danger or not.

"sorry Midoriya this is Y/N Todoroki and she a little scared of thing she doesn't talk that much but she will learn to trust you" your brother tolled him as he look over at you in your C/E eyes he was a little taller then you.

you walk close to him and took his hand and looked at your brother who gave you a small nodded and a small smile.

"if big brother trust you I can too" you whispered to him with a small smile .

you finally learning to trusted someone other then your brother. but thing that made your brother smile is that you and Deku were still holding hands both of you with a small blush on your faces. 

Katsuki Bakugou

you and Deku where best friends, you both know each others secrets like him getting trained by all mighty and he know that your dad is all might but you don't share quirk with him you took it from you mother who sadly left you because of your quirk

you and Deku where best friends, you both know each others secrets like him getting trained by all mighty and he know that your dad is all might but you don't share quirk with him you took it from you mother who sadly left you because of your quirk. because your quirk is all elements you can control all elements and the other forms like ice coal and explosions.

Deku and you were walking to the Academy sins it school the most hated place by you because of the prick know as Kastsuki or as you know him from Deku is kat-chan but you never really met this punk in real life you just hear story about him from Deku and Uraraka.