when he asked you out

Izuku Midoriya

you were sat with Deku and your brother at the back of the classroom talking because Iida was out doing class rep things and Urkara was sat talking to momo about girl things because she knows she couldn't talk to you about it sins you didn't talk ...

you were sat with Deku and your brother at the back of the classroom talking because Iida was out doing class rep things and Urkara was sat talking to momo about girl things because she knows she couldn't talk to you about it sins you didn't talk to many people seeing only that you talk to your brother, the teachers and Deku. 

everyone was being loud and annoying to Sensei was getting bored of listen to us chatted he decided to just go to sleep and leave us to our own devices but you started feeling weird but you held it in and listen to what your dad says "don't show when your weak it show your enemy a way to get to you" you never really agree with this. you really want to tell todoroki but he was having a conversation  with Deku about our hero group.

"Todoroki-chan are you ok? you never this quit" whispered Deku making your brother looking at you with worried that matched deku's but you just shook your head but you felt your brother fire-y eyes on you not believing your story of you being fine.

"Sorry i just feel weird like something going to happen" you said making Deku freeze up and Todoroki smile at his green hair friend knowing what going to happen he know he fine with it and this would make Dad really upset knowing that his daughter is with ALL MIGHT'S student so he let Deku take your hand but he didn't tell Deku about your other dad who would love to talk to Deku.

"Y/N i'm leaving you  with Deku for  a moment because i need to go to the bathroom" your brother said with a small smile towards you you just nodded but you could sense that Deku become nerves because of Shoto leaving you alone with him. 

todoroki walk away but tapped Deku on the back before running out of the class room but just standing at the side of the door waiting for Deku to tell you how he really feels about you because he know you like him too.

"so Y/N do you like anyone here?" asked Deku as he took todoroki seat what was closest to you you look up quickly to see the green hair boy blushing and looking away from you. this caused you to look away feeling like you were being question.

"ummm...yes" you whispered quietly making Deku look at you because he didn't hear you really well so he grabbed your hands making you look you at him but before you could say anything he pulled you into a hug and whispered in you ear

"I know you might not feel the same way about me and i think that boy you like will be luck to have you because you strong beautiful smart and brave. what i'm trying to say it that i like you Y/N with all my heart and i hope you can see that and i want to know if you be my girlfriend" 

you hugged him closer and hide your face in the side of his next making him giggle you smile and looked up at him and said "yes Deku i will" 

this made him pick you up and spin you around and place his forehead on yours and smile at you making you giggle at you. but before anything else could happen you head a flash and clapping both you a deku turn to see Uraraka with her phone smile and todoroki clapping at you with a smile on his face making you hide behind deku putting your face into his back making him giggle.