when you meet again

Izuku Midoriya

you were sat at the back of the class room again because your brother was out some where with the teacher so you had no one to to talk to till you see red shoes and remembering who wears shoes like that

you were sat at the back of the class room again because your brother was out some where with the teacher so you had no one to to talk to till you see red shoes and remembering who wears shoes like that. make you look up with a small smile and seeing Deku with a big smile on his face.

"you know you can sit with me" he said putting out his hand for you to grabbed but you looked at it for a few second before grabbing suprising both of you but non the less he smile with a faint blush on his cheeks as he pulled you over to his and todorki friends who were looking up at you with a smile.

"here Todorki-Chan this is  Uraraka Ochako and Tenya Iida" Deku said making you hide behind him as the two new people come closer to you them Deku remembers what Todorki-Kun told him about you being nervous with new people around you but he turned to you and said

"me and your brother trust them and can you trust them as well or you don't have to if you don't want-"but before Deku could finish is sentences you put your hand on his shoulder and nodded your head making him smile and look back at his friends but before he sat down you grabbed his hand again because i help you know that there is some one their for you.

"So Todorki-Chan do you like it here with your brother?" asked Uraraka with a smile and she just gotten a nodded from you with a small smile. but what happen next surprised everyone 

"aww look it the stupid half and half pricks sister with quirk-less you get a stupid quirk like you no good mum but i bet she can still be nice in bed for a cheep price" shouted   mineta but before you could do anything Deku punches Mineta into the wall this caused you to run out of the class room but passing Eraser head and your brother.

you no longer in the class room didn't see Deku running after you and leaving your brother to deal with Mineta while Eraser head curled back into his sleeping bag portending to see nothing.

you said on a window crying because of what that boy said to you but you saw the red shoes in your view again but you didn't look up to meet his eyes you waited for him to move on but to your surprise he sat next to you and pulled you into a hug to comfit you. 

"don't worry Y/N you always have me and your brother to fight with you but never forget not everyone like your dad or like Mineta in there all you need is to have trusted in them and yourself" he whispered to you. 

you cuddled into Deku making your head go into his chest you felt him tens up but slowly melt into the hug bringing you in closer and in-twining one of your hands with his.

Katsuki Bakugou